part 5 - looking for future with past in a heart

Jimin was still in disbelief of what he just heard..
"you are bisexual,right?" Asked hobi.

"Umm..well..yeah before I fell for jungkook i quite liked girls so may be.." hesitated Jimin in very low voice...

"Aha , i knew that .. That's good .well now let me tell you the real reason behind dragging you here on our off day."hobi tooked a pause.

" I want to meet you a girl, her name is Lily.." said hobi in a soft voice .

Jimin literally flinched after hearing that.

"What are you saying?? I don't want to meet anyone .."said Jimin..

"Shut up my chimchim" said fondly hobi looking to the beautiful eyes of Jimin..

" listen dear she has worked with us before as assistant choreographer and now she will join us as one of the head choreographers ..she had a big time crush on you back those days and still has. You won't believe she is still single ,in a hope that her true love will get her you one day my jimminie!!"

"Oh that is so loving of her ..but I don't want to give her false hope i am not in a mind state of dating anyone right now" jimin being jimin said in a soft voice, not wanting to hurt anyone..such a nice hearted man he is..

" Jimin baby , she just wants to spend some time with you and she is really really nice girl, me and yoongi had witnessed her love for you but never told you as not to make you feel uncomfortable as she is working with us"

" You don't have to worry, she knows your situation very well and won't force herself on you. . even i think you should move on now , may be slowly, but move on..

look you are not going into any commitment just hang out with her few times and let's see ..just like friends..try it Chimchim if i found it wrong I have never argue with you this much..just trust your hyung..you do trust me right??" Hobi said in a voice that was full of love..

Jimin nodded with bit of smile.." great than" hobi took his phone in his hand dialling number .

"Wait!! What??. Dont tell me that I have to meet her right now" asked Jimin who anyone can say not ready to go out of his shell till now.

"Offcourse....it's the time dear" said hobi cheerfully.." Lily please come" he said on the phone..

"come on jimminie , remember how you melted girls with a single glance, be ready my little rockstar she is coming"said hobi cheerfully..

Jimin gulped ..how can he date anyone with his heart and mind still full of jungkook..he remembered just an hour ago when he saw jungkook listening songs he just wanted to sit beside him , put his head on jungkook's broad shoulders and listen to music together like they always did..he rushed back his tears ..may be hobi hyung was right he need to move on before he bacame mad or completely destroy himself..

I'll just let myself go with the flow Jimin thought..he shook his head as like he wanted to get out of jungkook's thought. .

" Hi" said hobi aprochhing the door .Jimin went all nervous he can't believe he is the same who flirted with thousands of girls from stage but everyone knew that Jimin is very shy outside the stage ..

"Hi" jimin heard a really sweet and calm female voice and couldn't help his eyes looking at the direction of voice ...

"Wow!" Jimin's first reaction.." she is indeed very beautiful" he said to himself..

There was a girl standing infront of him wearing baby pink hoodie dark grey jeans , her weavy hair was so long that reached her west..big beautiful intence brown eyes and beautiful bright smile making her irresistable..

Jimin looked at her with admiration in his eyes but that's it ..just admiration like we do when we see a beautiful flower or a cute baby...he didn't felt anything like he felt when he saw jungkook first..

Ohh, why am I still thinking about him thought Jimin angry with himself..

" Hi I am Lily," said that beauty again.." oh hi lily" Jimin stood up and shake hands with her " i am Jimin" he replied..

Both hobi and lily went Gaga over his sweet gesture, he even need to introduce himself?? Everyone knew him , but he is still not loosing his good manners..

How lucky that person will be who will become Jimin's life partner! Both lily and hobi thought..

" You guys talk for a while ,i have some work upstairs will be back in half an hour" said hobi leving Jimin and lily behind..

Jimin was so nervous that he looked at every wall of the room but not at Lily's face . Lily found it so cute and giggled.

" What?" Said Jimin..

" nothing..you are nervous right?? You just can't imagine how cute you are looking right now in this nervous look" replied lily with a full smile .

Jimin blushed..

"Ok ok don't feel pressure Jimin I like you that's my problem not yours..there are millions of girls who like you i am just luckiest who is spending her life's possibly bestest of moments having you sitting infront of me" said lily fondly..

Jimin smiled sweetly looking at her ..
" I know there must be lots of boys after you as well ..you really look beautiful" said Jimin with such calm voice that made lily fell for him all over again..

Then they both laughed and lily started how she loves to dance and how she got job as a choreographer in bighit and she moved permanently from America to Korea..yes she was an American girl ..she was short as per any American girl standard but it was making her cute ..

They talked about dance , their career etc ..lily was such a warm hearted person that Jimin felt relaxed and like in a company of a friend..he was smiling and taking part in conversation now..

Hobi looked from outside the door at both of them with a loving smile.." No , I should not tell him this wierd thing that jungkook was listening Jimin's serendipity song it's actually don't have any meaning may be it was just on his playlist..I won't tell Jimin about it . Hobi made his mind firm..

Dear readers how do you think story is .. please share your views it's most precious..

Let's pray for our Jimin as he has undergone a surgery and also tested COVID positive # getwellsoon Jimin

see you guys in next chapter..stay happy and healthy dear all..