part 41- LIE

" How much time do I have doctor?" Asked Jungkook in a very calm voice that surprised both Taehyung and doctor.

Doctor even spoke , " I am very much surprised Mr. Jungkook. Most of patients broke down when they hear about their disease like this. But your voice is showing no signs like that."

" It would be a total lie doctor, if I tell you that I am not broken hearted right now. The amount of pain I am feeling is something I have never experienced.. but.. but as I told you I am a very strong minded person so I can collect myself sooner .. and I have many things to be taken care about.. If I don't have much time than I really need to be quick.. I just can't sit and cry over the situation." Said Jungkook firmly.

" Well, let me tell you straight then. First of all we know that you have a tumor in your brain but we don't know if it is cancer or not so we have to do a test called biopsy .. Then we can decide the further treatment ."

" And second, you asked about the time so if the tumor is not Cancerous , it will be easier and if it is cancerous we will need some intense treatment.. patient can live upto 12 to 18 months but that is average percentage. There are 5 % people who live more than 5 years. It depends on your immunity and also how your body responds to the treatment and your willpower too. So let's first do biopsy." Doctor explained everything in detail.

Jungkook nodded and after confirming test appointment next day they shook hands with Dr.sungwoon and left the clinic. Doctor was indeed impressed by how Jungkook reacted and he himself wished for Jungkook' s recovery as a person like him is much needed in the world.

Next few hours were really difficult for both Jungkook and Taehyung. Taehyung knew that Jungkook is not that kind of person who shows need of condolence or pity. And even when he is disturbed by anything beyond limit only person who could comfort him is only Jimin.

Jungkook went straight to his bedroom after eating dinner in miserable silence and Tae just sat there , still processing what happened in last few days. Yes, Taehyung was staying at Jungkook's house as there was no chance he could left Jungkook alone in this situation and Jungkook had clearly told him not to inform Jimin , his family or anyone until all the reports came.

After sitting on the chair mindlessly Tae finally came back to his sences and dragged his feet towards Jungkook's bedroom . He knocked the door few times.. There was no reply at the beginning so Taehyung got worried and Knocked the door harder.

" Hyung, please I want to be alone for some time.. I'll see you in morning ok? Please sleep hyung . I am sorry I am really troubling you" . A very weak voice of Jungkook came out from the closed door , a voice so weak Tae never heard and never wanted to hear.

" It's ok Kook, don't be sorry. You are not troubling me at all. Didn't you say I am your family, hmmm? I just wanted to check if you are ok .. wake me if you need anything , hmm? Good night" Tae replied in a low voice.

" Hmm.. good night hyung" . Said Jungkook , door still closed.

Tae left him with heavy heart after hearing low voice of sobbing.

While Jungkook was dealing with the trauma he didn't even noticed that Jimin had called him so many times . There were massages also in which he asked if Jungkook was still busy with his work or not and to call him once he finish the work.

Jungkook stared blankly at the phone for few minutes. He wanted to call Jimin so badly at the same time he was not sure if he could hide his emotions from Jimin or not . While Jungkook was still sailing in the confusion , his phone rang again . The screen showed Tae's name.

" Hey kook, Jimin called me asking if I know where are you as you were not answering the calls , I denied but I suggest you should call him right now, he sounded really worried." Taehyung said .