part 4 - But I still want youuu...

"If you really love him, be happy in his happiness" Suga 's words still running in Jimin's mind...

Yes I do love him , I have felt all his pain like my own and I was indeed happy whenever he was happy.

But I am not happy this time , how much happy he might be right now with his love but no I am not feeling good about it, and even though I am trying so hard I am thinking about jungkook 24×7, can't help myself, thought Jimin..

It's been over a month now and people are quite used to the news so the wave is quite steady now.. Although fan world has clearly divided in two groups ..

one was Jimin haters who were saying all the bad things possible about him and seems like enjoying and other was Jimin supporters who hated jungkook and had all their sympathy with Jimin..

But no-one can tell if jimin and Jungkook were actually in love relationship or not so confusion was everywhere...

some of the fancam recordings went viral where they show Jimin's shocked face when jungkook declared his love for V..but again every member was shocked at that time so nobody was sure. .some thought it was a just fanservice..

bighit and RM decided to keep Jimin away from all the hate so he instructed his manager to delete all the social media accounts from his phone and keep eye on him constantly.

Practice for the concert has begin as decided by the company they practiced for it in two separate groups with dummy dancers as absent members..so it's been almost 1 and half month of Jimin and Jungkook coming face to face..

To everyone's surprise Jimin was suddenly interested in bodybuilding..after just 7 days of the incident he started working out really heavy but hobi was happy as he thought it would be great for him to let out all his anger and frustration..

Jimin spent his full time in gym now 7 hours of dance practice and almost same time in the gym..as hobi and Suga decides one of them was always stayed with Jimin alternatively..

Almost two months now ..today was off in dance practice so jimin went to gym early today..

hobi came after few minutes jimin was all wet with sweat so he decided to change his tshirt as soon as he removed his t-shirt hobi whistled in totally admiration with widen eyes" wooow, just woow..look at your body jiminaa..you have become Hulk now, short Hulk though!!"

Hobi added jokingly..but he was not jocking about Jimin's body he really became a muscle monster now ...Jimin felt little shy ..he smiled and wore another tshirt..

"Let's go to the studio, Jimin-ah" said
Hobi. "Why?' asked Jimin.." I have some new steps for our concert in my mind so we are going to show it to the choreographer..today it's off day for others so we will get time for it"said hobi.."ok hyung let's go" answered Jimin

When they reach at studio they had no idea what was coming on their way ..as they were walking a security guard little hesitated seeing Jimin..he called hobi from behind saying he wanted to tell something to hobi.." sir please can you come here?" Security guard guided hobi away from Jimin to talk..

Jimin was so tired he just wanted to sit so he approached to the practice studio with intention to sit until hobi come..

He entered the room and he just froze.. jungkook was right infront of him with earphone on and mumbling something..

he was looking damn handsome in long black hair open and all black attire..he didn't noticed That Jimin was standing at the door he was so much busy in listening something...

Jimin was seeing jungkook almost after two months his mind was full of thoughts and his heart felt rush of emotions and memories

Jimin was seeing jungkook almost after two months his mind was full of thoughts and his heart felt rush of emotions and memories..he just couldn't took his eyes away from the man he has loved the most ..

Suddenly jungkook felt gaze of Jimin's eyes he looked up and saw those beautiful eyes straight to his direction..his face suddenly looking like he just wanted this so bad but within few seconds it became a straight pocker face without any emotions he stood up instantly and moves towards the door .

As he was coming near Jimin felt his heart will stop working ..hobi rushed behind him as the guard informed about jungkook's presence ..

he came quickly after Jimin.. jungkook noticed change in Jimin's body but his face is still same innocent he thought.." hello hobi hyung" jungkook greeted hobi as he just passed Jimin like invisible..

he was so much in rush that he dropped his phone in hurry hobi took it up and gave back it to jungkook..jk thanked him and left quickly.

Hobi called choreographer and told him to come after half an hour ..he hold Jimin's hand as they were approaching towards sofa..

jimin went all teary within seconds, he said " hobi hyung , he ignored me, he left me like we had  nothing between us, he moved on so easily, but.. but I still want him ..I am an idiot right??"

Jimin couldn't speak more .."No my dear , you are not an idiot, you are just an angel, who only knows love not hate" said hobi, hugging jimin..

"Why Jungkook was listening Jimin's song?? If i have not seen it with my eyes while returning his phone I
wouldn't have believe it.." hobi got really confused..he decided not telling this to jimin..

After 10/15 minutes he asked the question to jimin that put Jimin in total shock..he asked " Jimin you are bisexual right????"

Stay connected for story ahead dear readers and please vote and share your views about this story!!!