part 37 - Beginning of the ending

Jimin went through all the years he spent with Jungkook in his thoughts, only to wake up and find Suga sitting in front of him, smiling and staring with all the love.

" Hyung! When did you come?" Asked Jimin rubbing his eyes..

As soon as Jimin spotted him , Suga changed his face in to poker one .

" Umm, just after you torchered yourself with hell lot of exercise ,just to impress me with your Hulk like muscles..but ended up slipping!!"

Typically yoongi!! He never wanted to show how much love he still have for Jimin..so always ended up teasing him..

" Aah ! You wish hyung! I just have to look into your eyes to impress you.. " Jimin replied laughing..

" You know what out of all your versions sassy Jimin is my favourite!" Suga joined the laughter.

" Versions????!!! " Jimin looked amazed.

" Yeah offcourse! Jiminie, The park Jimin, chimmy,Mochi, J.m, cuty, sexy, lovely, aren't they all your versions??

Or should I say filters??

Yes, Filter is most suitable!! So , I choose sassy and strong Filter of you , for me..

I mean I like you that way.." Suga controls himself before he end up showing the affection.

" Ha ha ha ! Hyung you are too much " Jimin couldn't think of what to answer.

" So where is Hobi hyung? " Jimin changed the subject.

" He went to meet Jungkook" Suga replied , directly looking into Jimin's eyes.

Few hours before..

At Bd Pang' office.

Every one except Jimin and Jungkook were gethered in the office..

It was because Taehyung has threatened them to organise a press conference if they don't listen him on the same day only..

" So Mr. Taehyung! You have successfully threatened us .Now tell us , what you want to say? " Hobi asked bitterly before anyone could utter a word.

Tae just looked at Hobi , smiled sadly and asked, " you hate me too much, don't you? "

" No, I don't hate you, I just love Jimin.. " hobi replied calmly but with stern face.

" I know.. even I love him too..how can anyone not love him?" Tae replied smiling..

" Ha ha ha ! You love him?? Well it's not time for jocking around my bandmate.. let's get on the point straight." Suga couldn't hide the anger despite of his genuine try..

" Bandmate ,hmm? Not friend anymore!" Said Tae.

Nobody answered it..

Bang PD had to interfere then..

" Tell us Taehyung, what's the matter? We already had been in an issue just before some time." He said..

" Sir, please let me know was it about Jimin and his girlfriend? " Tae asked anxiously.

" She was not his girlfriend V ." RM said.

" Please joonie hyung , please can you tell me the matter? " Tae requested with pleading voice.

RM looked at Bang PD who nodded his head allowing him to reply .

RM told everything..How Jimin got to know Lily, how they went on a friendly outing, how the kiss happened, how Jimin made himself very clear, how her friend followed them and posted the pics and video she clicked on , how Lily apologised and Jimin forgave her instantly. How they legally signed documents and left the contry..