part 56- I was there for you.. Always

Jimin was having a rush of different emotions in his mind. He was standing there looking outside the big window glass. Rain was pouring really hard . It seems like a wall of water.

Suddenly lightning fell somewhere with loud noise ,when a soft hand was placed on his shoulder. Jimin looked back quickly.

" Lily? You came?" Jimin smiled with tearful eyes.

" Offcourse. I have to. You thought I would leave you alone in this situation?" Lily said softly.

Jimin pulled her into a tight hug... Rain started to fall even harder...

Lily gently caressed Jimin's back . She slowly pulled herself back after sometime and cupped Jimin's face in her hands.

Lily's beautiful brown eyes met Jimin's equally beautiful eyes. Jimin didn't know why those eyes calmed him down, but it surely did.

They stayed in that situation for a few seconds before they heard a voice.

Hobi came upstairs searching for Jimin.

" Hey Jimin are you here?" Hobi was speaking when he noticed Lily and Jimin together in a quite close position , he immediately back off, muttering sorry. .

Lily wanted to stop Hobi but Jimin held her hand and stopped her.

" Lily... Thank you so much" Jimin kissed the back of her hand and Lily felt goosebumps by the touch of the man she always loved so much. She blushed and gave a radiating smile to Jimin.  They spent a few minutes there before Jimin came down . Hobi noticed that he was alone. 

The surgery started in the late evening and it was early morning now. Rain was stopped by then and beautiful sun rays were making the atmosphere quite pretty as the water droplets were shining on the leaves of trees.

Jimin was still wide awake as well as Hobi. Other members took a quick nap turn by turn. Jungkook's parents also couldn't sleep so Jimin was checking on them time by time , giving them water and coffee occasionally.

The surgery took almost 10 hours to be done . Doctors came out fully exhausted when the operation finally completed.

All the curious eyes were following them and they understood the emotions of the  patient's family so in spite of being hella tired they decided to have a quick meeting.

Jungkook's parents, Jimin and Suga were present in Sungwoon 's cabin . The senior doctors who came from all the way to the US just for this surgery, were also there.

" I think Dr. Sungwoon will explain everything in detail. I am just giving you a brief that we have removed the tumor successfully and in two days we will get a full idea about the success of the surgery. " Dr. Richard said .

"Now please excuse us.  This jetlag and the tiredness are not allowing us to stay here with you wonderful people.. we have to take some rest, we are old men after all" He laughed and Dr. Mathew joined him. Others smiled too.

" Thank you so much sir for coming " said Jungkook's father.

"Oh , we have to." replied Dr. Richard smiling.

They proceeded to leave the room. While leaving Dr. Richard pressed Jimin's shoulder gently and Jimin smiled at him thankfully. Suga noticed that.

Sungwoon started to explain and everybody looked at him.

" So we have done the surgery now. So the tumor is completely removed. It will be sent for a biopsy to check whether it is cancerous or not . In two days we will get to know if there are any side effects of the surgery or not like-"