part 25- Getting strong

Jimin was really angry, hurt exhausted ,broken , shattered and tired of hearing only bad things about himself..

So when Junkook again spoke bad he couldn't control his anger and outbursted ..All his pain came through his words " yes I am fat, ugly, unworthy , high pitched, irritating person ..but that is NONE of your business JEON JUNGKOOK..if you don't like me just stay away.. " 

Every member was shocked and hurt at the same time watching Jimin angry, hurt..

Jimin is usually very calm person members have hardly seen him getting angry so if he had lost his temper this much ..it really really must have hurt him..

Jimin rushed into his room.. members slowly came into realisation what just happened..

Everybody was really disappointed with Jungkook..Yes , he was young but not that much young that he don't understand how harsh words he was speaking..

Jungkook also became pale faced..he might now was regretting his behaviour..

But it was very late..the damage was done already..

V, Suga and hobi ran after Jimin..

Jimin was now completely broken...Tears fell like flood..

As soon as hobi and V hugged him  he started mumbling words which were not at all clear ..

But nobody interrupted him they just let his emotions flow..

V was caressing his back softly ..and hobi was continuously saying " calm down Jimina , it's ok, it's ok"..

Suga was standing with his hand folded..He countinued staring at Jimin with a hurt face..

Suga always liked Jimin, liked too much.. sometimes Suga even wonder if he is in love with Jimin??

But they were too young and Suga being matured , didn't find it appropriate to express his feelings too early...

Love or not , but Suga definitely had a soft corner for Jimin.

So now when he saw Jimin broken , he himself felt the pain..

After crying his heart out , Jimin calm down little..

He looked up and said " sorry ! I spoilt your mood at dinner .. please forgive me for making you guys worry"

Soon he got a hard slap on his back..

" Ouch!! That hurts hyung" Jimin said..

" And your apology hurts me you fool ! You really think it was your fault??" Hobi said in soft voice..

Hobi ' s voice had so much concern in it that it brought tears in Jimin's eyes again..

"Hyung ! Why I just die?  " Jimin said in cracking voice..

" What? " Said all V, hobi and Suga together in very loud voice..

" Yes ! I wish I just today, just now, I don't know why you guys even tolerating me?? May be you pity me.. Do I even deserve to be an Idol?? Even army hates my fat body and ugly face..army often write in comments about how fat I am.. My voice is even worst.. even bighit almost  kicked out me 7 times..May they also had pity on me to keep me in group..  such a failure, loser I am..I just want to burry my self in to earth right now".

Jimin spoke nonstop until Suga raised his voice, like really high..

" STOP IT AND SHUT UP YOU FOOL"

Suga was really angry now.. Everyone was afraid of angry Suga.. except Jimin..

He just stared at him emotionless..

After looking at Jimin's face Suga instantly melted..

He went near Jimin..V gave him space to seat near Jimin..Suga took Jimin's hand into his own and started to speak..

" Look Jimin, I know what happened right now and what is happening since few days was wrong, difficult to handle, but that doesn't mean you talk shit like this.."

Suga carefully didn't mention Jungkook's name..

He continued " It's totally wrong if you are thinking you are fat , no YOU ARE NOT..you are perfect..I know you are treaking us and not eating proper meal since one month, right?? "

Every one's eyes were widened..

Jimin was still unbothered..

" Yes I know you are skipping meals, hardly eat , but I let you do it because I thought you are doing it in a positive way, for yourself, I didn't knew you were doing it to make others happy "

" And which army you are taking about?? REAL ARMY NEVER SEND HATE COMMENTS, THEY HAVE ONLY LOVE FOR US...who brings you down are haters and they don't deserve anything from us except negligence.."

" And talking about looks I think you look really hot, really handsome, really cool..And it's not only me, thousands of people think the same"

" And voice , I wish I had a voice like you, such an edge you have in your voice, I can't stop myself admiring it ."

" And we DON'T pity you, neither our company Bighit pity you.. You really think they invest and spent so much money on you because they pity you??"

" Get this in your mind straight, they have business to do , money to make , they are not here for charity , only if they had thought you are capable and talented enough they have kept you in group.."

" Don't forget you were only and first amongst 1000 people to pass the auditions and you had only six months of training and on the other hand we had 3 years of training still I find you better than me.."

" Your parents, your brother, how much they love you, trust you and you want to die because someone idiot told you some shit about you?? Is that like you gonna handle haters when we would get more success?"

" What about your dream?? You worked , trained for 20 hours a day just to die on this type of nonsense issue one day?? Was it your dream? Don't you love Stage?? Cheers of army?? Don't you love dance?"

"Decide your priorities , and work on it..stop talking bullshit.."

Finally Suga completed..

His words were so bitter but so true..

Jimin listened each word carefully and it effected him deeply..

Yes, he was getting away from his aim, he worked hard for stage, for his career , not for attention of any person..

He felt good, he felt strong..

He just hugged Suga and Said " sorry guys ..I got carried away.."

" And Suga hyung , you are right..I have a career to focus on..I promise you , you will see a new me from tomorrow..I will focus only on making myself better in everything.. nothing else..I promise!" Jimin said..

His voice changed totally from cracked to strong..firm..full of willpower..

Hobi admired this sight with his sunshine smile and patted on Jimin's head..

All four of them were sat together , now little bit relaxed..

Wounds were not healed, but atleast Jimin was now not letting him self hurt again, that's really huge and nice..

WHAT HAPPENED TO OTHER THREE??

After everyone rushed to Jimin's room  Jungkook, Jin and RM left there alone..

They both looked really mad at Jk..and Jk looked petrified..

RM shouted " in My room Jk , NOW"

He went in his room followed by Jk and Jin.

What happened next.. find in next chapter.

**********""""""*******"""""**********

Hello my dear readers, I wish all the happiness, good health and love for you.

Do you like the story?? Please please share your views..

Don't forget to vote and follow my account..

Lots of love 💜💜💜💜💜