part 12- Taehyung

After putting the phone down hobi rushed to call RM ..he called him out of hyuk's office while Jimin and hyuk were talking..

" What ?" Asked RM looking at Hobi 's worried face ..hobi described his talk with Suga to RM..

RM just let a deep breath out and said" what a day is it?? Isn't it too much for one day??" He thought for some minutes and than instructed hobi something and rushed back to office..hobi followed him

" Jiminah , you are looking really tired anyone can be exhausted after what happened. Please go home and take some rest". - RM

" No it's ok I am fine". - Jimin

" No Jimin you must take rest we have concert coming in few days..you must not want to miss it due to bad health or something right??" - hobi threatened Jimin.

Hobi knew how much Jimin love to perform on stage and it is his biggest fear not being able to perform..

Jimin immediately agreed to go home..'oh poor innocent soul Jimminie " thought both RM and hobi.

Hobi - " let me drop you to the car "
Jimin" it's ok hyung I'll go "
Hobi - " shhhh! Let's go"
Jimin smiling with whole heart..

While they reached at parking suddenly they noticed Taehyung coming out of his car ..it was almost two months since they met.

Jimin had no bad feelings or anger towards Taehyung aka V ..at first he felt betrayed or being cheated by his soulmate, his best friend but now those all feeling were washed out in tears he shaded ..now he wants to keep his love for jungkook only to himself and want them both to be happy..It was very very difficult for him but he decided that he will never show his feelings towards jungkook to anyone now..those feelings now ment to be kept to himself only ... Not to friends not to family.. nobody would now be able to know his feelings , that is the promise he made to himself..

So, Jimin greeted V with voice filled with warmth of love " hello tae!! Nice to see you"

Jimin hugged V and immediately got hugged by V even more tighter as V couldn't have enough of his soulmate..V suddenly got back two steps and looked at Jimin from top to toe and said " aigo Jiminshi!! What a muscle monster you have become now..how can anyone change so much in just two months ?? Look at you !! You little bundle of muscles..you are looking totally hot!! "

V couldn't stop himself admiring Jimin.. at the same moment three of them were thinking total different things..

V - " is jimin in same inferiority complex and insecurities again that made him diet until he pass out?? Am I also the reason behind it?? That's why he is making his body like this? Oh God!!"

Jimin- " he called me Jiminshi! Oh how many memories with that way of calling!! Jungkook used to call me thay!! No way Jimin be strong you should not be going on that way.. promise yourself..no more crying now ..it's enough of crying"

J- hope aka hobi - " oh yeah V!! How can people change in two months right?? Let me tell you there are SOME people who changed in no time!!"

A voice of car horn break everybody's thoughts..

**Please keep voting if you like the story*"