part 15- Jimin

Jimin came back alone from Big hit office and straight went to the gym..Jimin built his own gym in his a way too big house last month..

It has become his favourite place since few days ..where he spent most of his free time..

And it resulted an amazing body of him .. As hobi kept saying " you have bacame a deadly combination jiminaa!! Hottest body, prettiest face and cutest features"

" God please save us humans from falling on knees for this ethereal man!!" Hobi always says this , making Jimin blush instantly..

"You know I love you right?" V's words still kept coming in Jimin's mind..

Jimin didn't know how to react..yes may be his best friend, his soul mate still have same love for him, than why did all that happen?? Why did V let it happen??

If they were in love stage was definitely not the place where they let Jimin know about it..he surely deserved one on one communication.

While thinking all of these Jimin was exercising a bit too hard, but his mind was too busy to notice it.

He remembered when he told Lily that he has given his soul in relationship with Jungkook.. Yeah !! That's true!! And it was also true that Jimin is doing everything to come out of this relationship.

He doesn't want to spend his life in memory of some one who didn't even care to inform him about break up or his back off..

Even than Jimin congratulated Jungkook through massage for which he never got any reply..

Even in dorm Jungkook didn't care even to look at Jimin..

Nobody deserves that treatment after an intense relationship of so many years..

Junkook made him feel like a trash..like a loser..not worthy..

Which is absolutely not true ..Jimin totally knew he can make both men and women to go down on their knees just by looking at them intensely ...

Just then a notification came on his phone and Lily' s face appeared..

"I am sorry Jimin ..I know I have hurt you by making such a stupid mistake . I don't know whether you will ever forgive me or not but I just want to let you know that you are the most amazing man I have known in my life.. whatever your feelings may be ,but I love you..I love you more than you can imagine.. I know there are many people on this earth who love you as much as I do and I am just so lucky to express it to you"

"I don't know whether we will meet ever or not but whatever time I spent with you was undoubtedly the best time of my life... I wish only best for you.. please don't hate me.. I love you ..take care.. good bye- your buddy( i hope so) Lily.

Jimin Just smiled after reading the massage and decided not to reply..