part 48- Truth will lead to dawn or dusk??

" I am coming to your home, right now!" , Whispered Jungkook in a low husky voice in Jimin's ears.

Jimin's eyes widened seeing Jungkook smirking sexily. Jungkook snapped his fingers signalling driver to leave .

" What? Why? You? Now? Nooo" Jimin was now getting bit afraid of Jungkook's strange flirty behaviour also he couldn't understand why On earth Jungkook wanted to come to his house .

"Why do you want to come? What you want do by coming there, huh?" Jimin was getting little angry now .

" Well ,well ..If we are talking about what I want to do there... I have many things in my mind, I would LOVE to do there." Jungkook said in same flirtatious voice, unbothered by Jimin's anger.

"What you thought , you would dance that much sexily and I would let you go NOT doing anything, hmm? " Said Jungkook while leaning on Jimin's shoulder. His lips were dangerously near Jimin's neck. Jimin was smelling so good. Jungkook inhaled deeply.

" What the hell Jungkook?" . Jimin pushed Jungkook away .

Usually Jungkook used to wear an oversized hoodie but today he was wearing a proper formal attire. A royal blue silk shirt with three buttons open , offcourse and black fitted pant . His long hair were open giving him seductive look.

Jimin was wondering why he was all dressed up while Jimin himself was wearing plain white Tshirt and a simple neavy blue jeans. Little did he knew that he was looking superiorly handsome even in those simple clothes. Jungkook was trying hard not to kiss him right there and then.

"Calm down, calm down, baby." Jungkook emphasized the word baby.

He continued with a smirk, " Are you afraid of me? Or are you afraid of yourself , hmm? Don't worry I will not eat you ...Not today atleast .May be I will just taste.." Jungkook got close again and open his lips to capture Jimin's full lips..

And Jimin lost it .. he pushed Jungkook with full force now.

" Oh shut up you brat.Have you lost it? you really want a hard slap from me , don't you? And Don't you dare baby me , I am your hyung. Just cut the crap and get lost ,NOW. I am not going to let you in my home no matter what. " Jimin was now really frustrated.

" I will come sweetheart, no matter what ." Jungkook assured calmly.

" I will beat the hell out of you kook-ah if you continue saying bullshit or behave like a jerk. Don't you know I have a black belt ?"

"I have black belt too.."

" But I am older "

"I am taller "

"I am cute. "

"I am hot"

"I am smarter "

"I am multi tasker"

" I have better body now ."

"Yes you have. Definitely. You always had a delicious body.." Jungkook smiled.

"Huh??" Jimin asked shockingly.

Jungkook nodded repeatedly with a smile and admiring eyes those were wondering up and down through Jimin's body checking him out shamelessly. He licked his lips eyes not living Jimin .

" Aaaahh! What you want Jungkook? Why are you behaving so strangely? Just go to home. " Jimin was now tired of bickering.

" I AM going home baby.." and after saying it with a smile,Jungkook started to walking towards Jimin's house leaving dumbfounded Jimin behind.