part 31-wounds you gave are deeper ..

Jimin was speechless..it's not that he had never seen Jungkook crying but it was like literally never ever that he cried for apology, infact he never apologised to anyone..

First few seconds Jimin just stood at his place than he came to realisation..

He hold Jungkook by his shoulders and said " I really don't know why are you behaving like this Jungkook..but I can't see anybody crying so please stop now.. what ever it is let's just finish it ...

I forgive you .. but next time just BEHAVE YOURSELF.." Jimin said ,not sure how to react further, he left room.

Jungkook ran after him..

" So friends again?" - Jk.

" Yeah I guess" - Jimin.

Soon they both reached where other members were curiously waiting for them.

They looked at the face of Jimin and Jungkook, trying to figure out from their expression.

Jimin had a poker face while Jungkook' s face was clearly showed that he had cried.

Well, that was unusual.. members expected Jimin might have cried because he was the most emotional member of the band.

But it was totally opposite.

Nobody dared to ask them any question and within one or two minutes staff called them to get ready for radio interview.

While getting ready two members kept staring at Jimin, as they wanted to know his mind through his face.

One was Suga, obviously and other person was RM.

Jimin was clearly in thoughts, deep thoughts.

Suga decided to talk to him once they went to dorm.

Suga and RM exchanged looks when they both noticed Jk who was staring Jimin with love eyes.

All the members were ready, all of them looked extremely handsome. But Jk couldn't took his eyes off Jimin who as usual looked ethereal

At radio interview.

Every Member had fun at interview..
Now that they are quite famous , they were very careful while giving anwers , making sure they don't create any controversy.

Everything was going quite well, then the interviewer asked Jimin.

" So Jimin, being an idol, you had visited many places, is still any place you want to or would love to visit?"

" Umm, yeah. One day I want to visit Disney land theme park..i was fascinated by that place since childhood." Said Jimin in quite excited voice.

Jungkook took the mind note.

" Oh wow ! Our mochi is still baby at heart! "Said interviewer smiling..

Jimin smiled to but his didn't like the word mochi as it reminded him of being chubby , being fat.

It's been a while since Jimin was receiving hate comments calling him fat, ugly , Chubby , unworthy.

Jimin was too emotional to avoid them so he got hard on himself and almost stopped eating.

Jungkook's harsh word made it worst . Jungkook was a fellow band member and also someone Jimin liked so when he called him fat , his words worked as acid, which burnt even the little bit confidence Jimin had.

He didn't saw fault of army or Jk , instead he thought he himself must be like that, that nobody liked him.

(A/N- I wish I could tell him how wrong he was, at that time..Jimin had always been good looking guy , not matter how much his weight was.)