part 38- your voice still gives goosebumps

Suga was crying his heart out in rest room . He remembered his whole conversation few hours ago with Taehyung along with other members and Bang PD..

All of them were too shocked to speak when Tae said Jungkook is dying...

The monster that dragging Jungkook to death was brain tumor.

It was stage 4 tumor . And survival rate is barely 12 months to 18 months.. Hardly 26% people lived for one year and only 5% can live more than 5 years..

Pain was unbearable for each of them..

May be they could have been angry with him since few days , but Jungkook still had a place in heart which even they themselves didn't knew..

Tears , sobs, broken hearts, pain filled within the room.. After few minutes RM collected himself and they decided to meet Jungkook with others..

Suga was not ready to face him and Jimin was also alone so he decided to go to Jimin's house..

Suga might be appear like a person who was not emotional or didn't give a fuck about others, but deep down he was really soft hearted person who often masked himself as a rude , careless person.

While Suga was crying, he heard his phone ringing and came back to reality.. He remembered where he was .. He didn't want Jimin to see him in this state ..So he tried hard and stopped crying..

While he was washing his eyes and face to look as normal as he could, phone rang second time......

------------+++++-----+++++-----------------

Jimin was waiting for Suga when he had a call from someone.. He got up to call Suga.

Jimin called him but Suga might not heard him.. so he took his phone to see who was calling..

Screen showed
Jungkook..

It was Jungkook who was calling.. Familiar feeling began to come in Jimin's heart just by reading the name

Jungkook..

Quickly Jimin came back to himself , remembering his resolution about not being affected by the past and he recollected his stronger side.

Jimin was going to knock on the door when phone started ringing again..

He thought if Junkook is calling twice there must be an important thing so he decided to anwers the call, without any hesitation, until Suga come outside..

" Hello Suga hyung, why we-" Jungkook was speaking when he got cut by Jimin.

" Jimin here.. Suga hyung is in washroom.."

Jungkook almost stopped breathing when he listened Jimin's voice in a call almost after two months ..

Voice he could listen for all days and nights..

Voice that made his heart beat faster everytime he heard it ..

Voice that now made him feel so much pain about being away from it's owner at the same time it made him forget all the worry and just countinue to listen the honey dipped voice..

Same situation was there for Jimin. He couldn't help but missed the times when Jungkook sang only for him while they spent time alone..

When Jungkook used his soft tone only for him..

The care, the love in his voice..

His husky , seductive voice during their private times ..

His angry voice, only when he got super possesive about Jimin.