part 9- clear

Jimin started to tell his part but after just two seconds he looked at hobi asking " shouldn't we call her too??" ..
As Jimin had already told his part to hobi , hobi totally understood why is it necessary to include Lily in this conversation..he answered " yes, we must"..

Hobi looked at other members in the room and asked " can I call someone who is related to this as much as Jimin".. everyone nodded wondering who can it be.. hobi dialled a number and Said " can you please come to hyuk's office ?? Now??".. as he put down the phone he said " just wait for two minutes" . " Why 2 minutes?? Is that person already here?" Asked RM looking surprised..hobi just nodded..

A knock at the door and than Lily came inside..she was looking absolutely stunning with loose white shirt paired with black denim ..her beautiful waste length hair were making her much more sexy.. everyone except hobi and Jimin was surprised to see her..

" Hey Lily! What are you doing here?" Asked RM .." wait!!! Are you that girl in a picture ?? OMG.." RM couldn't believe it.." since when you both are couple?? "

" Park jimin!! Oh God! I thought she is my kind of girl..highly intelligent, hot, funny..JM!! Oh you charmer!! Nobody can resist your charm huh!!" RM totally forgot that they have gathered to discuss something really important and started talking like they were at dorm..as nobody replied he soon realised seriousness of the situation..

" No ! You are wrong" said Lily who sat in a chair next to Jimin.. " what ?? You mean Jimin is not a charmer?" Asked RM again forgetting the situation.." offcaurse he is!! He is the most charming guy i have ever met in my entire life" told lily fondly..she added" i ment we are not couple"

Jimin looked at her eyes and he sat at her feet holding her hands and said " I am so sorry Lily you have to go through this because of me ".. " Don't worry I'll not let you suffer'
He was really looking disturbed and hurt..but on the other side Lily almost felt like heaven when Jimin looked directly at her eyes holding hands . She felt so bad about how much Jimin was concerned about her..

She stood up and also sat where Jimin was sitting, on the floor and said " no no JM! This all is happening only because of me." She said.. everybody was surprised specially Jimin..Lily made Jimin sit in a chair again and started to speak looking at everyone's face but most often she was looking to Jimin.." Jimin i am sorry..it's my mistake"she took a deep breath and countinued " actually I told my friend in excitement that I am going on out with Jimin, i Know you told me it's just a friendly outing but i couldn't hold my excitement being with you alone . She took the whole idea as a romantic date even though I didn't told her that way ..and the worst she did that she followed us to capture our romantic moments ..I really didn't knew anything about it Jimin i swear to God..she was the one who clicked the pic and took the video" she told in shaking voice.. she was not able to meet Jimin's eyes..

"Who is she ?" Asked hobi feeling frustrated.. " she is one of back dancer , we know eachother since we were in US"

Jimin , with straight face looked into Lily's eyes and asked " And???? Didn't you tell her the truth??"..

*****Guys please share your views..it gives me encouragement and support****thank you so much all for being with me 💜💜