part 2 - rain goes on

Audiance went crazy , when jungkook declared about his and V' s love relationship...

all the other members were in shock especially Jimin..he was devastated.. suddenly their manager came and asked RM they should leave the venue as early as possible as reporters are already started gathering outside for their take on this relationship..

RM understood the seriousness of the situation and told the members same they all rushed to the back exit door..
Suga and hobi were still holding hands of Jimin as he was still speechless and out of his mind ..

Suga took a quick decision and told hobi they should took jimin to suga's place accompanied by hobi.. hobi instantly agreed..Jk and V left in same car before all the members..

As soon the trio reached suga's place calls were coming on their phone ..they just took one call ,of Jimin's parents as they were aware of his situation they were worried about him. .

hobi suggested them that Jimin needed friends at that time so they will be with him and hobi told them not to worry as he would call them time by time to share how Jimin was.. Jimin's parents agreed with heavy heart..

hobi decided to stay with jimin at Suga's home..they switched off their phone right after that.

Still in shock Jimin was staring at wall with blanck eyes,hobi sat beside him..Suga bought them drink..the trio drank uptill the morning without speaking a word..at early morning hobi couldn't help his eyes to shut down and fell asleep..

Jimin whose favourite thing was to sleep, still awake, quiet as never before... slowly he got up from sofa and went to the balcony, standing there he watched rain still falling heavily...Suga followed him ..

he looked into Jimin's eyes, they were red as hell but with no tears. .Suga was very surprised, as he thought Jimin would cry like anything and it would be difficult for them to calm him down but Jimin didn't cry for even once nor spoke any word since they were back..

Suga was very surprised, as he thought Jimin would cry like anything and it would be difficult for them to calm him down but Jimin didn't cry for even once nor spoke any word since they were back

he was just staring at walls and now at rain..Suga gently place his hands on Jimin's shoulder and they countinued to watch rain....
What happened next, wait for next part

Dear reader friends, please vote and comment your opinion as this is my first time to writing a story, your opinion will give me encouragement..💜💜