Harry Potter Arrives

Harry was in The train in 5th year heading Towards Hogwarts with His friends when all of a sudden he and his Friends were Transported to a theater.

*

" Where are we? "yelled Hermione looking at The theater trying to understand why her wand wasn't working.

"Is That Granger? a voice yelled full of Disgust.

" Malfoy" Harry glared at Draco.

Than suddenly a voice appeared, silencing the chaos about to burst.

" Hello Hogwarts students, I have brought you here today to-"

" You Kidnapped us ?" Ron cut off the voice and Stared at The Ghostly figure covered with a cloak.

" No, Not Really. I am Just Borrowing you all of you" The Ghost Looked from Luna to Harry " Seriously Take a seat , I have food and would Love to explain what is going on"

" Trying to Bribe us with food" Draco stared " Pathetic"

" Just Take a seat" The Ghostly Figured moved towards a stand as Hogwarts students finally gave in and sat down.

" Who are you?" Luna whispered respectfully as she sat down next to Neville.

" Thank you Luna for being such a kind soul" The Figure shifted " you may Call me Loki, I have brought you news that might overwhelm you".

Hermione glanced at Harry and Ron while whispers filled The room.

" What m-might overwhelm us?" Neville asked as the room silenced down.

" Well, in my world you guys aren't real and come from books. From those Books , Directors hired actors to play you in a Film Series, So I had to tell you honestly" Loki remarked Quietly.

The Theater was now filled with yelling and screaming until a very loud noise was heard " That's a lie we are all real, I can feel myself" Then more voices continued to yell and scream.

" Silence" Loki yelled as The whole room kept quiet " Now I have brought you here to react to my world and maybe the future of you guys, Then you may go on to Hogwarts.... is that clear?"

The whole room nodded in agreement knowing they had no choice either way. Since Their wands could no longer work.

" Brilliant" Loki Beamed " I'll give you five minutes to settle down before we react to your first actor" Loki Clapped bringing snacks and popcorn as she entered the Backstage getting ready for the actors.