Tom Felton's Tribute to Helen McCrory

requested by: FanserviceCast

*

" So, I am Back" Loki walked back into the Theatre.

" Welcome" Hermione waved.

" You are not Welcome" Bellatrix stares at Loki.

" I feel very welcome. How is your day Narcissa, Draco?" Loki asked.

" I feel great, Thank you very much" Narcissa nods.

" I am ok" Draco puts his Thumbs up.

" Well that's good, anyway we will be reacting to quite a sad video" Loki explains.

" I am guessing it's about Helen McCrory's Death" Harry asks.

" Yes, It is so buckle up for this emotional drive" Loki says playing the video.

" Helen McCrory who Played Narcissa Malfoy in the Harry Potter Franchise has sadly passed away" Carly says.

" That's Sad" Neville commented frowning.

" Of Cancer she was only 52 years old. Her on Screen Son, Tom Felton penned a gut wrenching Tribute to remember her" Carly says.

" On Screen Son" Narcissa asked, raising her eyebrow.

" On Screen Son, That's Draco" Loki explained.

" Oh Because It's a Movie and On The Movie Screen its Tom Felton Playing you which is her son" Pansy explained beaming.

" I guess so," Draco said scratching the back of his head.

" Our Hearts go out to Helena and Her Family. She will be remembered for her Iconic Portrayal of Narcissa as well as her work on other projects such as Peaky Blinders and Penny Dreadful" Carly says.

" She Looked Elegant in Penny Dreadful" Lucius says.

" She Looked like a Queen in Penny Dreadful" Ginny comments " Not Like Narcissa isn't a Queen for wanting to protect her son".

* Narcissa smiled*

" that's Right," George nods.

" Tom Felton, ho Played her son Draco in the Harry Potter Series, paid tribute to Helen on Instagram" Carly says.

" Instagram just to tell everybody is a Social media app specifically for photo's and also Videos" Loki tells them as they nod.

" So much Social Media" Ron comments.

" Doesn't It get Toxic" Hermione asks

" With cancel culture and beauty standards hell yeah" Loki nods.

" Everybody is Beautiful in Their own ways" Luna comments.

" You Sure Looney" Bellatrix tilts her head.

" I'm Quite Sure' Luna nods as Neville admires her bravery to talk back to Bellatrix.

" He Shared a Photo of Holding Helen's Hand from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2".

" UHH Were not supposed to see that its Part 2 we are on Part 1" Harry Points.

" Yes, it's spoiling" Fred points.

" Don't worry it's just a cute Mother and Son photo that doesn't say anything you'll just see the action later on" Loki smiled.

" Cute," Draco asked.

" Yes It's Cute, is it not cute" Loki asks.

* Narcissa Looked up at Draco*

" It's Fine" Draco says.

" I Thought so" Loki continues the video.

" and We are touched by his heartfelt caption, He wrote Quote ' So Sad to say Farewell suddenly' The Caption continued Quote '

" I never took the chance to tell her, but she helped shape me as a person so much - on & off screen - She was always relentlessly herself- razor sharp wit - silver tongued - kind & warm hearted - she suffered no fools yet had time for everyone - thank you for lighting the way forward & holding my hand when I needed it xx"

" Now This makes me want to cry" Hermione frowns.

" She was such a Mother Figure towards him" Ginny adds.

" Seems Like your Actors had a nice relationship" Lucius adds.

" It seems so" Narcissa adds as Bellatrix frowns in annoyance.

"Well said and very touching. Fans took to the comments to share their support for Tom and remember Helen. One person wrote, quote, "I'm crying... Tom... You wrote it beautifully... We will all miss Helen, we love you always and forever."

" What a Nice comment" Dumbledore nods.

" Must have taken a Huge toll in the community" McGonagall adds.

" A Death Happens every day and it will affect its Loved ones everyday" Snape adds.

"Another person commented, quote, 'the bond between Tom & Helen warms my heart. Gone too soon"

" Aww, They did the wands up signal" Luna frowns.

" That makes it even more sad," Neville adds.

"And another person wrote simply, 'wands up for Helen"

" Seriously Wands up, It doesn't matter if it works" Hermione raises her hand as slowly people raise their wands up except Bellatrix as Lucius slowly raises his wand up.

* Loki controlled their wands putting Lights on the tip of their wands*

" Were waiting on you Bellatrix" Loki looks at her.

" It's Not That hard just raise your wand up for the respect of your Sister's Actress" Fred says.

" You Blood Traitor" Bellatrix Huffs finally putting her wand up " You see I have my wand up, Can I put it down".

" Sure" Loki says as they slowly put their wands down.

"Helen will be greatly missed, and we send our deepest condolences to her husband Damien, her children and her entire family. Be sure to leave some love for Helen and her family and friends in the comments below. I'm your host Carly Henderson, bye guys"

* Clip ends*

" That was a well written Tribute" George claps.

" A Lovely one indeed" Narcissa says.

" Ok, Let's continue for the next react" Loki smiles.