Harry Tries to Leave the Burrow

" Ok I have added the Unbreakable vow scene on our list and now we are going to watch a clip from your 7th year again" Loki says.

" Of course," Luna smiles.

* Harry closes the door and starts walking towards the hay*

" What are you doing?" Ron says.

" I don't know," Harry says.

" If he's leaving, I am going to hit him" Hermione says with clenched teeth.

* Harry continues walking*

* Ron opens the door and Follows*

" Oh good I caught him," Ron says.

" Before he makes a dense decision" Hermione glares at Harry on screen.

" Going Somewhere" Ron says.

" No s-" Draco cut himself off, receiving glares.

" Look Draco we appreciate your awareness of pop culture but stop saying the same thing" Loki tells him.

" Nobody else is going to die. Not for me" Harry turns around.

* Theatre frowns realizing that Harry is going through survivor guilt*

" You're going through Survivor's guilt" Hermione frowns.

" What's survivor guilt exactly?" Ron asks.

" Well it's when a person survives a life threatening situation and feels guilty for surviving and others dying or feels they could have done more to save lives" Loki explains.

*Ron makes an .o. face *

* Harry continues walking*

" For you" Ron says " You Think Mad-eye died for you. You Think George took that curse for you?

*Harry frowns as he Thinks of what his future self is saying*

" It's a lot bigger than that," Neville says.

" You May be the chosen one mate . But this is a whole lot bigger than that" Ron says.

" Agreed" George says.

" It's a whole war against a specific Blood status" Hermione looks at Harry.

" It's always been bigger than that," Ron says.

" Come with me," Harry says.

" And Leave Hermione," Ron says.

" You will not be going anywhere without you. You Think you thickheads would survive without me " Hermione protests.

" Actually..." Ron trails off.

" Finish your answer. I want to hear you" Hermione glares at Ron who keeps quiet.

" I-' Hermione is cut off by Loki continuing the clip.

" Are you mad? We wouldn't last 2 days without her" Ron says.

" Oh really" Hermione smirks as she looks at Ron who blushes and looks away.

" I mean we have to be honest," Ginny says.

" At Least you all know," Hermione smiles.

" I mean Granger is the only reason your trio is alive" Draco tells them

" Is that a Compliment Malfoy?" Hermione pretends to be surprised as she puts her hand over her chest.

" No. Actually" Draco rolls his eyes.

* Ron Looks back at the Burrow*

" Don't tell her I said that" Ron says.

" Already heard" Hermione smirks " It's not like I didn't know" She laughs.

* Ron goes bright red*

* Harry shakes his head No*

* Hermione laughs*

" The point of this conversation is unreasonable. Is it that your ego is too big to admit it" Hermione laughs.

" Probably" Ginny laughs along with her.

" Besides, you've still got the trace on you. You've still got the wedding" Ron says.

" Who's wedding?" Fred asks.

" Bill and Fleur's" Loki replies.

" Bill and Fleur" The Weasley's scream.

" That Fast" Ron says.

" I guess" Loki shrugs

" I don't care about a wedding , I'm sorry no matter whose it is," Harry says.

* Theater gasps*

" That's Disrespectful Potter" Draco smirks at Harry.

" I can agree that Statement was beyond Disgusting' Harry says.

* Draco just scoffs and rolls his eyes*

" I have start finding These Horcruxes. They're our only chance to beat him and the longer we stay here. The stronger he gets " Harry says.

" I understand your statement Harry but you can't just go alone" Luna says.

" Exactly," Ginny says.

" Tonight's not the night, Mate. You'll only be doing him a favor" Ron says.

" That's True" Dumbledore says as Snape and McGonagall nod in agreement.

* Ron and Harry Look at each other*

* Harry drops his bag*

* Ron picks up his bag*

* Theatre smiles at that*

" Your Family Harry, remember that" Fred tells Harry who smiles.

" Always will be" Ron pats Harry's shoulder who nods at them.

* Draco starts getting jealous of their friendship from above*

* Ron looks at Harry again*

* They Both start walking back at the Burrow*

* Clip ends*

" You really need to think before taking action" Hermione looks at Harry. " Thick Heads," She whispers to herself.

* The People snickered around her that heard her*

" Ok anyway NEXT" Ginny screamed.

" Ok Ok" Loki laughs, going back to her stand.