James and Oliver Phelps Legos

requested by: writerrose1212

*

" Moving on like I said, we will be watching James and Oliver Phelps" Loki tells them.

" Our Actors" Fred and George high five. 

" Were going just going to ignore Snape saying he pulled my mom" Harry raises his voice. 

" and I will do it again" Snape whispers.

" You Hear that" Harry points at Snape. 

" What" Ron asks. 

" It seems like your hearing voices, Potter" Snape looks down at him. 

" That's not a first" Ron agrees. 

" Hey" Harry glares at him. 

" Its rude that your arguing when our video is about to play" Fred playfully scoffs. 

" Play The Video" Hermione says. 

" Necrophile" Harry whispers. 

* James and Oliver Phelps walking* 

" I just know the one on the left plays Fred , That look he gave his twin was like a smirk or something" Ginny points out. 

" You know what" Fred winks at George " I actually agree" 

" I'm Oliver Phelps, I play George Weasley" Oliver says. 

" Ok, you got that right" George hand shakes Ginny.

" or this chap in the harry potter series"

" I look Bloody Fine like that Toy" George makes a model look. 

" You look like a toy is what your basically saying" Draco questions him. 

" No, I look as fine as the toy is. They accurately depicted me. " George glares at him.

" I'm James Phelps and I played Fred Weasley. This guy in uh Harry Potter Film"

" The Toys look the same" Pansy says. 

" No, Their is a Difference" Neville says before realizing who has made the comment. 

" Arguing with me Longbottom, you can't even detect the difference between a Spell and a Jinx" Pansy scoffs. 

" Their is a Difference" Luna speaks up " Fred has teeth, George doesn't"

" That's right" Ron notices.

" So, Its the first time we've seen the set of the guys told us the rough size of it bit seeing it , its ones huge"

" I mean obviously the set will be huge when the Wizarding worlds is even more bigger" Hermione says.

" Think in the terms of the actual detail that's gone into it. their is so many like intricate parts from the broomsticks to scabbers-" 

" We don't talk about Scabbers" Ron shakes his head.  

" Scabbers is a rat" Narcissa asks. 

" Peter Pettigrew's Animagus" Lucius tells her " Hiding in the Weasley's home" 

" Such a disgusting thing" Snape sneers. 

" Agreed" Dumbledore nods.

" It helped alot with the killing of the Potters" Bellatrix snickers in pride. 

" Just hiding in the attic up here or the daily prophets are actually got printed on the boy who lived" 

"Crookshanks was always right about Scabbers" Hermione smiles with pride.