Phelps Twins

" Now we must react to our Favorite Twins" Loki smiled underneath her cloak. 

" That's us" George and Fred claimed pointing to themselves. 

" Yes of course lets start These are Oliver and James Phelps" Loki replied

" Woah, I Look hot," Fred smiled at The Photo.

" No that's me" George bickered at Fred.

" No that's me" Fred looked at George as They continued on fighting which one it was and at the back Loki could hear bets being made between the Professors.

"SILENCE" Loki yelled at them so they could stop arguing " Anyway The above Photo is Oliver Phelps who portrayed George Weasley"

" I Knew it " George exclaimed while Fred looked away.

" Honestly there is no point in arguing since you're identical. You will look the exact same so In honesty your Both Hot' Loki explained.

" I can Take that," George smiled.

" I can't" Fred returned back as the pair began to argue.

" you dimwits this is getting very entertaining let's focus please and not focus on Looks" Ginny yelled at them.

" Girl Boss" Loki Moved her arms as she showed the photo of James Phelps. 

" Oh my Fred your Actors hair has gotten Longer" Ron Noticed in the Photo

" James still looks mighty Fine as me" Fred touched his hair like he was a model making people laugh.

"James Andrew Eric Phelps and Oliver Martyn John Phelps were born 25 February 1986 making them 35 years old and They are English actors and identical twin brothers. They are known for playing George and Fred Weasley in the Harry Potter film series from 2001 to 2011 and have continued to work together as a duo on other projects. The twins also run a podcast together titled Normal Not Normal. James Phelps has been married to Annika Ostle since 2016. Oliver Phelps has been married to Katy Humpage since 2015 and shares a Daughter. They each share a million dollar net worth" Loki could notice Draco's little giggles at her last statement.