Tom Felton and Jason Issacs Pottah

" Ok, So Now it is time to present a quick 1 minute video" Loki says.

" 1 minute" Hermione raises her eyebrows.

" I'm so sorry. I have been really lazy lately" Loki laughs while apologising.

" Of course just show us the video now" Ron tells her as she starts to play.

" So I called My Father Mr. Malfoy, Malfoy Snr and Jason Issacs," Tom says.

" Jason Issacs" Hermione smiles.

" So His Father did hear about this" Ginny smirk's making people laugh.

" He was going to hear out any sort of way" Draco says.

" And I say do you want to get involved in this Pottah Challenge" Tom says.

" Pottah," Harry says making Draco snicker.

" It's a Challenge on Tik Tok That Tom Felton created where you just have to say Pottah like the way Draco pronounces Potter" Loki laughs.

" What an Interesting Challenge" Luna says.

" Sounds Like it was made to Bully me" Harry huffs.

" More Like it was made to make fun of Draco's pronunciation" Loki retorts.

" That one seems more reasonable," Ron points.

" He says Yeah I have heard about Dracotok Thing What's it" Tom says.

" He Definitely heard about this," Ginny laughs.

" At Least he presented the evidence," George says.

" Draco never tells his father anything" McGonagall says, receiving a glare from Draco.

" I Knew it" Harry makes that fist bump move.

" And Uh I thought this would be perfect, I'll get him involved in the Pottah Challenge" Tom says.

" As you should, Mate," Fred claps.

" We need to hear his Pottah," Hermione says emphasising on the Pottah.

" That was spot on" Loki tells her as she Blushes.

" What's it about" Tom starts " Father I am searching the world for the very Best Pottah"

" The emphasis," Ginny laughs.

" Yeah" Harry couldn't help but giggle as well.

" Nobody can be better than me... the original" Draco pulls his invisible hair behind his ear.

" You..." Loki starts laughing " Of course we stan the ogs".

" Out There you know and he was game. I think he May have.. I'm not sure if he misheard the exact concept". Tom says.

" Oh no" Neville says.

" What could have possibly happened" Dumbledore eats more of his popcorn.

" Many Things" Snape simply answers.

" Like Luna said before this will be interesting" Ginny giggles.

" Potter, Potter, Potter Pottah" Jason gives a stern look.

* Theatre laughs*

" Amazing," Ron laughs.

" He Turned into Lucius pretty fast," Hermione laughs.

" But of course Draco's is the best" Pansy says as Draco ignores continuing to laugh.