Interview about Emma and Daniel's Kiss

" Sorry for The stress your son is giving you" Loki apologises.

" It's fine, sometimes he can be annoying," Narcissa says.

" Sometimes" Harry scoffs " He's annoying all of the time"

" I could see it from your point of view" Narcissa says.

" Why is my arch enemy and mother ganging up against me?" Draco shouts.

" Nobody is ganging up against you Draco, you just feel attacked that's all" Narcissa explains.

* Theatre starts laughing*

" Mother. This is embarrassing in front of these things" Draco starts raising his voice.

" Do not raise your voice at your mother" Lucius warns him.

" Respect her...even if you don't want to" Bellatrix glances at her sister.

" This is a Malfoy Family Convo" Ron whispers.

" and The Convo has ended" Lucius says.

" Unto My Convo" Loki speaks up

" Oh no" Harry faces Loki.

" Now That we have watched that Intense Illusion Make out session between Harry and Hermione..." Loki starts to explain.

" No, I do not want to be reminded of such horror" Ron raises his hands closing his eyes.

" But it was SOOO Hot" Ginny closes her eyes replaying the scene in her mind.

" You're supposed to be angry" Harry points.

" Like I said, we're technically still on our way to 4th and 5th year" Ginny smirks.

"and 7th" Fred and George say at the same time.

"and 7th" Ginny smiles.

" So, I decided before we move on to other videos that we watch an Interview of Emma and Daniel on that Kiss because Harry and Hermione might have not actually kissed but Daniel and Emma did."

" Oh I feel terrible for them" Harry shakes his head.

" You won't have to feel bad for any of them soon" Loki smirk as she starts the clip.

" Let's Talk about the kiss"

" Let's not," Hermione says.

" They Will either way" Luna tells her.

" Sadly" Hermione sighs looking down at her feet.

" I Know," Emma says.

" Oh she knows what's up" George starts to giggle.

" I mean...The Kiss" Fred says in a deeper voice as they start to laugh harder.

" I Know Daniel must have been your Brother at this point so was it awkward at all"

" It must have been," Neville says.

" Oh I would If I had to kiss Harry for a scene" Hermione points at herself.

" I would cry" Harry looks down" No Offense"

" No Offence Taken" Hermione chuckled.

" Oh Please, It wouldn't have been" Pansy scoffs.

" It was Incredibly Awkward"

" I knew it" Hermione clapped.

" I mean I see Hermione as a sister as Daniel sees Emma as a sister I would feel awful and weird" Harry stretches out his hand toward Hermione.