Sirius & Regulus | Black Flies

requested by: starlit_27030

" Its, Manips Time again" Loki announced. 

" Oh, really" Harry raises his eyebrows " About who this time".

" The Marauders" Ron says. 

" Actually just Sirius and Regulus" Loki replies. 

" Well, That will be interesting" Ron jerks his head towards Bellatrix and Narcisa. 

" Not Those Traitors" Bellatrix shakoes her head " Representing the idiots of us" 

" The Black Brothers" Narcissa whispers. 

" This will be quite interesting" Lucius readjusts himself in his seat. 

" This is The Black Family Tree" 

" I Hated alot of them" 

" Of course you did, YOU PATHETIC BLOOD TRAITOR" Bellatrix screams. 

" Somebody's angry" Hermione whispers tilting her head towards Ginny. 

" She's just going mad over the fact that They hate her" Ginny laughs. 

" Every Bastard hates the truth" Bellatrix growls at them. 

"Kreacher lives to serve The Noble House of Black." 

" Oh, we know that now" Harry says.

" Obviously because of the videos of the future were watching" Neville reminds them. 

" Yes, we know that Neville" Ron turns around ignoring him.

"Regulus Arcturus Black"

" Oh, who's in trouble" Fred raises his voice and starts laughing. 

" Me" George points. 

" When did you start identifying yourself as R.A.B" Luna asks in a genuine tone. 

" Actually, never, sorry" George quickly apologizes because he doesn't want to confuse her. 

" R. A. B." 
"R. A. B. is Sirius's brother."

" Yeah, No shit" Draco yells out of nowhere. 

" Don't you just love saying ' No Shit' " Harry turns to him, he had the face of a person in a very sarcastic tone.

" I just say it when stupid confrontations happen" 

" Its not stupid" Hermione randomly entered the conversation gaining eyes " He could be his cousin, from a random eye" 

" Actually the first thing somebody would suspect would be a brother" Pansy snarls. 

" I don't care, its not just stupid. That's my argument' Hermione folds her arms and turns away. 

" The Mudblood has spoken" Lucius chuckles as a force hits him. 

" No pass for you"  Loki says. 

"It amazes me. After everything you've done to this family. As you can in here. And talk, and talk."

" Because he grew common sense" Fred raises his hands.

" They have a huge issue with common sense" George laughs. 

" No, we actually don't because you lack common sense" Bellatrix hisses.