Breaking Into The Ministry Part 2

" Are all of you done talking?" Loki says.

" No, Actually," Pansy says, trying to annoy Loki.

" Seems Like you're the only one talking, Pansy" Loki smirks.

" I am also Talking" Bellatrix tilts her head.

" Ok, I don't give a shit let's just continue the scene of you guys breaking into the ministry" Loki sighs.

" Watch Your Language Ms. Loki, you are influencing my son" Lucius says.

" Just like you Influence your son to believe in Pureblood supremacy, ya I don't give a fuck" Loki shakes her head.

" Go Loki!" Ginny claps.

" I don't want to have issues with you Ms. Loki since you are a fellow Slytherin-" Loki cuts of Lucius.

" Forget Slytherin, I'm in Ravenclaw" Loki stares at him.

" That's nice, we are in the same house" Luna smiles.

" Wait what when" Draco says, a bit concerned.

" Ravenclaw is a better house than Slytherin any day" Hermione claps.

" That isn't True" Narcissa hisses.

" Oh I'm just playing to get you guy's attention to stop talking. So, No I am still In Slytherin, I can't change houses" Loki laughs as Most of The Gryffindor's sighed in disappointment.

" Weird, how most of my Family are in Gryffindor or Hufflepuff but then my closest friends is in Ravenclaw" Loki thought.

" So, you're the different one" Harry says.

" But Then again most of the people I hang out with are in Slytherin and then maybe a few Ravenclaws and like one Gryffindor" Loki laughs.

" Stay Closer with those people" Pansy advises.

" Yeah but Then I stopped hanging out with some of them because they are Racist sooo" Loki trails off.

" Seems Like they definitely belong in Slytherin" Ginny nods

" And Carry Slytherin Attributes" George says

" But Then There's the good examples of Slytherins.. Like me" Loki kind of eyed Snape somehow that caught Hermione's attention who furrowed her eyebrows.

" I am a good Slytherin" Bellatrix Licks her teeth laughing a bit.

" So Killing Muggle borns is now the new normal and considered a 'Good Slytherin' I call That Bullshit" Fred shakes his head.

" How would you know Weasley?" Bellatrix glared at him " WHEN YOUR WHOLE CURSED FAMILY IS FILLED WITH BLOOD TRAITORS" Bellatrix screams in his face getting up a bit before Loki pushes a force sending her right back into her seat.

" Anyway this brings me to my claim that Like Draco my second house would be Ravenclaw" Loki smiles under her cloak as Draco kind of smirks.

" Draco's second house is Ravenclaw" Narcissa asks calmly

" Yes" Neville said before realizing who he was answering too.

" What do you mean by second house?" Lucius narrows his eyes.

" Can he get any dumber, it's pretty simple honestly" McGonagall whispers.

" A Second house is a term used for if you weren't put in your original house, what house would you be in so for Draco also Hermione and I our second house would be Ravenclaw" Loki sighs.

" Pathetic" Bellatrix hisses.

" Does she realize she seems very immature?" Dumbledore says.

" I don't think she cares" Snape answers him.