Final The Half Blood Prince Scene

" Ok I am going to be honest with you all" Loki says.

" Ok..." Harry trails off.

" So I realized there are a few more scenes that I want to add ..." Loki trails.

* Theatre gets annoyed wanting to see the rest*

" But I realized that these Scenes could be shown at any time and I will call them Bonus scenes since they don't really add to the plot but can a give context" Loki explains.

" Sounds Good" Ron says.

" But will we still enter our 7th year video clips after this video?" Hermione asks.

" Yes of course, It's Just that I found some scenes that I will make you guys react to and call them Bonus Scenes" Loki smiles as Hermione nods understanding.

* Hermione and Harry are standing on the astronomy tower*

" They are on the astronomy tower," Ron says surprised.

" They could have made it less sad by not being on their" Hermione frowns.

" Draco," Hermione says.

" No," Harry responds.

" Thankfully not," Hermione says.

" Thank goodness" Draco sighs.

" No he was lowering his wand" Harry explains.

" for once you actually think i did something good" Draco huffs.

" I never said that" Harry rolls his eyes stubbornly.

" In the end it was Snape, It was always Snape" Harry looked down.

*The Theatre looked down still disappointed and sad that Snape could so such a Thing*

" It's alright Severus," Dumbledore told Snape.

" I wish I never did that" Snape Looks down.

" I did nothing," Harry says.

" Don't Blame yourself Harry" Luna says.

* Harry gives Hermione the locket*

" It's Fake, I've been" Harry cuts himself off as Hermione opens the locket.

" It's not a Horcrux," Neville says.

" Just a Fake... a waste of time" Harry sighs.

* Hermione opens Locket to reveal parchment*

" What does it say?" Ron asks.

" We're about to find out Bozo" Ginny rolls her eyes.

" To The Dark world, I know I will be dead long before you read this but I want you to know that it is I who discovered your secret. I have stolen the real Horcrux and intend to destroy it as Soon as I can." Hermione reads out as Harry stares at Ron " I face that I hope that when you meet your match you will be mortal once more - Rab., Rab" Hermione finishes.

" Why the staring?" Ron asks.

" Are we just going to ignore the whole letter?" Hermione retorts at Ron.

" All we know is that they switched up the Horcruxes and He Betrayed Voldemort" Harry sighs.

" Lucky for him," Fred says.

" Don't Know" Harry says.

* The professors look at one another knowing who they are*

" But whoever they are, they have the real horcrux means it was all a waste... all of it" Harry says.