Michael Gambon

" Welcome Back to My Ted Talk" Loki's ghostly figure strutted more like hoovered towards her stand".

" I Love Ted talks" Luna smiled.

"Of course you do" Loki smiled under her cloak Back at her.

" So Now we have our final Actor Michael Gambon He plays Dumbledore" As Loki Looked at Dumbledore swiftly" Now He plays Dumbledore From Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban till Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows."

" Then who played Dumbledore from Harry Potter and The Philosopher's stone and The Chambers of Secrets?" Hermione asked.

" I'm surprised that you know the second film is called Chamber of secrets" Hermione smiled " Well That actor is named Richard Harris He was an Irish actor that died at age 72 of Hodgkin's disease"

Everybody Smiled at Richard Harris's picture.  

" I kind of see that was him in my first year" Harry smiled at him. 

" ya that's sad" Dumbledore commented before saying " I think we look similar in a way". 

" Any way now lets get back to our present Dumbledore" Loki stated Changing the Photo. 

 "I Look Mighty Fine" Dumbledore complimented himself

"For an Old man " Draco commented that made Fred the least snorting and Keep snickering at the theater.

" Don't make me hex you" McGonagall turned towards Draco with a stern face.

" Leave the Child alone. He has nothing better to do " Snape Looked towards McGonagall.

Draco made that little eyebrow raise before turning Turning towards the screen.

" Do I have to remind you guys that your wands don't work?" Loki Rolled her eyes under her cloak.

" It's Fine I can use fists. I'm not scared of slapping a child" McGonagall Looked at Draco who was laughing at the thought of her slapping him.

" I think we can be professional for once" Harry stated looking back at Loki for her to continue on.