Harry Potter Departs..To another Theatre

" So, I'm back" Loki speeds back into the room. 

" I'm blandly traumatized" Ginny says in a very muffled voice. Loki claps and all the tissues go away. 

" So What's up Next" George asks. 

" Maybe reacting to the future or some sorts, I remember that they recognize me" Harry points to his scar. 

" Well, I've got some news" Loki nervously chuckles. 

" What" Hermione seems concerned " You seem nervous"

" Well, I am" Loki sighs. 

" Spill it, Loki" Draco growls. 

" The Time is up for my Theater" Loki says quickly. 

" Wait what" Ron stares at her. 

" I've occupied all the time in this theater and its going down in seconds" Loki projects a minute timer on the screen. 

 " is it going to blow up" Neville puts his hands on his face. 

" No" Loki replies " Its just going to shut down"

" Were going back" Harry says excitingly. 

" I don't want to go back" Ginny complains. " I love it here"

" I need to save Sirius" Harry argues. 

" Good luck with that" Bellatrix laughs " I'll still kill him"

" Our Cousin" Narcissa reminds her. 

" Yes, disowned distant cousin" Bellatrix snarls. 

" I'll be on my way to Leave" Lucius gets up. 

" So this is it" Pansy looks around " Were going back"

" I wasn't even here for that long" Blaise says. 

"I'm ready to go back" Draco laughs. 

" We have enough information, we can go back" Harry tells his row. 

" I use to say I want to leave but now...I've gotten use to it" Ron settles into his chair. 

" Thank you, Loki then for everything. A kind Slytherin I guess" Hermione says as the Slytherins scoff. 

" Very Kind and sweet" Luna smiles.

" Thanks"

" The only Slytherin I like" Neville adds. 

" Of course" Draco scoffs.

" Thanks Ms. Loki for the snacks, games and entertainment" Dumbledore nods his head. 

" Yes, The Games" McGonagall smiles. 

" Is their no way for us to stay" Fred asks. 

" Your not actually thinking of staying Mr. Weasley" Snape sneers at him. 

" Yes, I actually am" Fred fist bumps George. 

" 30 seconds" Neville gasps. 

" So, This is it. At least I can be civil with Malfoy" Harry turns his head to him. 

" No, I'll treat you the exact same" Draco barks " But these people will constantly remind me of Drarry" 

"  I will never let that down" Blaise chuckles. 

" See How I'll remind you of Bluna and Blinny" Draco stares at him. 

" Shut the hell up" Blaise glares at him. 

* Loki suddenly gasps during Blaise and Draco's arguing* 

" What" Hermione says. 

" Their is another available theatre" Loki jumps up and down. 

" WE CAN STAY" Fred jumps up and down. 

" I was ready to leave" Harry rubs his forehead. 

" Quick vote raise your hand if you want to stay" Loki raises her cloak as she sees Ron, Hermione. Ginny, Fred, George, Neville, Luna, and Dumbledore raise their hands immediately. Slowly McGonagall, Pansy and Blaise raise their hands. Even Narcissa joins. 

" Really" Harry stares at his row " Even you Ron. you were certain we were kidnapped"

" Not anymore this is fun" Ron chuckles. 

" You guys too" Draco stares at Pansy and Blaise in shock. 

" I Literally just joined" Blaise reminds him " I find Loki's world interesting and I want to learn more" 

" You've gone mad-" 

"  You've been here since the beginning" Pansy looks at him. 

" yea an-"

" I wasn't, I was the first person to be added in the middle of times. I want to watch and judge people more" Pansy says her firm belief.

" Professor Dumbledore, we must go back to teach-" Snape tries to change his mind. 

" Loki paused time if I recall" Loki gives a nod to Dumbledore " We hadn't miss a thing, we can still enjoy things" 

" If Dumbledore is staying, I'll stay too" McGonagall says. 

" You, Cissy" Bellatrix stares at her. 

" We must go home" Lucius argues. 

" The vote was clear who's going to win, Its lovely seeing all these things from a screen. I'm only interested because of our future" Narcissa replies. 

" Well to see my body count is something I'd like to see" Bellatrix shrugs it off agreeing to stay.

" Body count" Ginny gasps. 

" Yes, I've killed Numerous" Bellatrix seethes " I thought you would know, It happens your boyfriend's Godfather is apart of them" She cackles. 

" We know" Harry snarls " This is Why I need to go back" 

" 10 seconds" Neville yells.

" Oh Boy" Luna stares. 

" How are we going to get out" Ron panics. 

" By Magic of course" Loki snickers " Forgot that your a wizard, Ron" 

" Yes, I did. Actually" Ron nods as Draco dramatically rolls his eyes. 

" The Travel will be quick and easy guys, you might feel nauseous but its ok for the first time of traveling with my magic of course" Loki chuckles as she stands in front of the screen to face them. 

" Yes, because your magic is completely different and wandless" Blaise takes notes. 

" Yes and Ok, 3...2....1..." Loki snaps and they all disappear just as the same moment bombs detonate the whole Theatre. 

Author's note: Hello my wonderful friends! The story isn't over just yet! I will be making a part 2 to this book. If you didn't know Wattpad has a maximum of 200 chapters. So I was only able to use that much chapters. I think I will start implementing a writing schedule for myself since my updates have been out of the place. I'm Thinking Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Alright, Thanks so much for the support. I really did not expect the story to get the attention it got. I only planned writing this book because I was upset their was no Harry Potter Characters reacting to everything in general just ships. Thanks so much for reading. I hope to see you in the next book. Its really been a journey. Thanks!