Rupert Grint

" The Next Actor we will be reacting to is Rupert Grint" 

 " Wow , He Looks good," Ron smiled at his actor.

" He Probably is way better than you " Ginny rolled her eyes.

Making The whole theater Laugh.

" At least It Looks Like he has got his problems fixed" George mentioned.

Making The Theater Laugh even more.

"Rupert Alexander Lloyd Grint was born 24 August 1988 making Him 33 years old He is an English actor. He rose to fame for his role as one of the three main characters in the Harry Potter Film series . He was cast as Ron Weasley at age eleven, having previously acted only in school plays and his local theater group. From 2001 to 2011, he starred in all eight films. He has a Longtime Girlfriend Georgia Groome with whom they share a Daughter Wednesday G. Grint . His Net worth is $50 Million" Loki announced proudly.

" Weasel's Actor has less Than Half of Pottah's actors net worth" Draco Laughed to Himself.

" At least He is Titled as one of the main 3 Characters" Hermione Glared at Draco. Draco just rolled his eyes at response.

" That's still a lot of money," Luna spoke. Everybody had forgotten that She was still in Theatre sitting beside Neville.

" That's Quite True" Neville agreed.

" He has a Daughter already, My actor doesn't" Harry stated.

" That's True," Ron acknowledged, smiling a bit.

Hermione smiled a bit imagining Rupert as a Father.

" Now We will show you a video of Rupert Grint Behind the scene" Loki Told The crowd who got ready

David Yates " They have all got quite a great sense of Humor, Rupert actually finds everything Funny"

" Seems Like Ron and His actor have something in common" Snape Bellowed.

The students had just noticed that The Professor Snape, Dumbledore and McGonagall were all at The back watching them react.

" You just noticed we were here" McGonagall stared at them as the Video started playing again.

*Clips start to play as Rupert is seen laughing while delivering his Lines*

" Does anybody else have a problem with harry" Rupert says

" My grandfather says the daily prophet is rubbish" Devon Delivers Making the whole cast Laugh.

The Whole audience laughed. Draco chuckled a Little not too loudly Noticing that The Professors would catch Him since they were just a few feet away from Him.

" But he is saying the most Honest Truth" Harry said between giggles.

"Rupert is always Laughing, He does it all the time and your asking what we love ." Matthew remarked

" That's me" Neville whispered to Luna staring at His actor

"He Laughs if you look at Him. He Just laughs all The time. You can't stop Him once and apparently has done that since Day one" Jesse describes.

*Cue of Rupert Laughing*.

" It's Incredible, Isn't it brilliant, he really got into the zone pretty Hilariously. Really Really Funny" Daniel Comments.

"It was just so much Fun because everyday was just playtime really" Rupert Lastly says Before The Video Closes.

" He seems Like the person to cause chaos on set" Hermione noted.

" He really is an underrated actor" Loki smiled a bit which was not seen as her Cloak was still covering her head.

" I can say we can relate on some level" Ron said, stuffing more food in his mouth as His pile of snacks finished" That was my last Popcorn".

" It's Fine" Loki yelled as she clapped her hands and much more Chicken and food arrived.

" This is The final amount of food you get" Hermione crossed her arms staring at The screen as The whole theater Laughed. Loki secretly creeped to The back getting ready for the First Actress.