Harry and Cho's Kiss

" Now This Following scene happened In your 5th year so basically what your heading into" Loki smirks under her Cloak playing the video.

* Crowd Claps as they scatter the room of requirement*

*Harry is staring at Cho as Ron and Hermione smirk at him*

*oOoOoOoOh noises were heard around the theater*

" See you in the common room" Hermione tells Harry as she backs away with Ron.

" Thanks Harry" Neville tells Harry as Harry Heads toward Cho.

" What is He going to do?" Ginny says a bit scared.

" I don't know," Ron smirks.

* Ginny stares at Harry*

" What are you Looking at Ginny?" George asks.

" I don't know," Ginny says.

" Thank you. Merry Christmas" Harry says as students leave the room as he tries to get to Cho.

" We'd Be Thinking we could slip some puking pastilles into her tea" George says.

" Or even Fever Fudge they give you these massive plateful Bowls" Fred adds on.

" We should do that," Fred smiles at George.

George nods his head smiling in agreement.

" Sounds Great you guys, Can you please excuse me " Harry asks, stepping between them as They Leave.

" He's Busy" Hermione smirks.

" Interesting Potter you Fancy Cho" Draco Laughs.

* Harry Blushes in response*

" Shut Up Malfoy" Harry responds.

Draco just continues slightly Laughing.

* George and Fred stare back at him as Harry approaches Cho*

" You alright, I heard Umbridge gave you a rough time the other day" Harry asks.

" Yeah I'm Ok" Cho Whispers.

" She's shy" Luna Comments.

Hermione nods her head in agreement as she carefully watches Ginny.

" Really it's worth it" Cho explains.

" Awe" Draco mimics clapping his hands and pursuing his lips

This makes Ron and Hermione Roll their eyes in response.

* Smiling Photo of Cedric is showed*

" It's just learning all this...makes me wonder whether he known it" Cho tells Harry

'' Cedric did know this stuff, He was really good and it was just Voldemort was Better" Harry finishes.

* Everybody In the theater frowned at such the statement*

" It's true and we need to do better" Harry says.

" Of course," Hermione smiles.

" You're a really good teacher Harry" Cho compliments him.

" Awwe that must have felt good right Potter" Draco laughs at Harry as Harry Just rolled his eyes in response while blushing.

* Harry Smiles*

" I have never been able to do this things Before" Cho tells him.

" Oh Minerv, Harry's too good," Dumbledore smiles.

" Of course" McGonagall whispers " The Chosen one"

" Of course" Snape rolls his eyes as Dumbledore and McGonagall start Laughing.

* They Notice a Growing Mistletoe*

*oOoOoOh noises could be heard around the theater*

" Let The snogging commence" Ron says smiling brightly.

Hermione laughs in excitement.

" I can't wait to see this Potter" Draco tells Harry while smirking.

Harry didn't even respond waiting to see if he ran away like He did with Luna or will actually Snog her.

Ginny Though Looks down not wanting to see what was going on.

" Mistletoe" Cho comments.

" Ya, Ya we know now Snog " Hermione practically screams as Ron smiles beside her.

" I don't want to see this" Snape Bows his head out of Frustration.

" That's Fine Severus we will just watch" Dumbledore smiles.

McGonagall smiles Beside him.

" Just start Snogging already or are you scared Potter" Draco raises his eyebrows.

" I can't talk for my future self but no I am not scared" Harry says back to Draco who is actually intensely Focusing on the screen.

" I will be rating the Snog" Draco stares down at Harry who moves away annoyed.

Neville and Luna Though were intently waiting to see the Snog.

" Snog Snog Snog" George and Fred had started Chanting bit Loki stopped them any further as the video came to play.

" Probably Full of Nargles though" Harry says.

" See I said it " Luna says.

" You did," Neville says smiling to her.

* People had somehow became impatient even though less than seconds had happened*

" What are Nargles?" Cho asks.

" Stop with The Questions and just Snog already" Ron said frustrated.

Hermione silently agreed but nobody noticed Draco leaning Forward To get a good look at the screen.

Ginny had become Overwhelmed and Luna seemed to notice.

" I have no idea" Harry says as He leans forward and starts to Snog Cho.

* Screams, Cheering and yelling were heard all over The Theater even Draco was smirking at the kiss scene smiling a bit*

* Ginny Though Looked down and nobody seemed to notice except Luna*

" I'm Uncomfortable," Snape says Turning To Dumbledore and Minerva who were smiling brightly not even bothered.

* The Snog Turns into a Full Snogging Session*

" This isn't any type of Mistletoe Snog Mate" Ron punches Harry who was blushing crazy and smiling Happily.

" What a Snog" George comments as Fred laughs and smiles.

* Screen moves to the Middle of them Snogging and going above their heads zooming into the mistletoe*

* Clip ends*

" What a Snog Potter" Draco says.

Draco's Talking woke Harry back into reality as he was smiling incredibly on his kiss.

" I give you a 4" Draco Teases " It wasn't spicy enough for my Liking and I Didn't give you 3 or 2 because it wasn't just a peck like I expected" he smirks

Harry Rolls his eyes a bit annoyed noticing Ginny Looking down at her shoes.

Harry Decided to keep quiet and focus on Loki.

" I Honestly don't know People rate Snogs" Hermione says obviously annoyed.

" Well what a romantic Scene" Loki says as people nod " We have a new clip to react to but I can't promise it will be friendly" Loki Moves Back to her stand as people give each other confused glances.