Drarry Shorties

requested by: zowfes123

" Did Loki fall asleep" Harry stares at Loki who's cloak was down and dead looking before she gasped awake. 

" Oh, Hey" Loki waved. 

" You've been dead for like 10 minutes" Hermione tells her. 

" Oh, I traveled" Loki smiled. 

" To where" Ginny says. 

" The Harry Potter World" 

" THE HARRY POTTER WORLD" 

" Also known as The Wizarding world but i just call it that" 

" What is this Wizarding World" Lucius asks. 

" Its an amusement park, The one I went to had Hogsmeade and Hogwarts" Loki smiles. 

" Oh so Ollivanders and stuff" Ginny says. 

" Yup" Loki nodded. 

" What were the rides" Ron asks. 

" Harry Potter and the Forbidden journey, The Flight of the Hippogriff" 

" Oh great" Draco rolls his eyes.

" The Forbidden journey was mostly 3d stuff and following the 3d harry on a journey of dementors, spiders, and I realized I can never play quidditch" 

" That's even more sad" Blaise says.

" Flight of the Hippogriff was mid, waited 40 minutes for a 30 second ride"

" As it should" Pansy huffed. 

" I also tasted Butterbeer, its good" 

" OH that's the best" Fred agreed. 

" I took a picture with the Hogwarts express conductor, My phone wasn't working so I blamed it on my sister, He called her a Slytherin but I told him she was a Gryffindor, Then he guessed I was the Slytherin" Loki laughed. 

" Gryffindor" Draco rolled his eyes " What a Tragedy".

" I entered the greenhouse-" 

" The greenhouses" Neville gasps. 

" Yup, Dumbledore's office"

" My office" Dumbledore chuckled. 

" Their was a portrait room, DADA room, Sorting hat, Gryffindor common room and that's much of it but it was really fun and i got some merch" Loki smiled.

" That seems lovely"  Ron smiles. 

" Ya, their was always some moving portrait that talked about us 'Muggles'" Loki says as Bellatrix scoffs" Anyway, we will be reacting to something different today"

" Different is nice" Luna agrees. 

" We will be reacting to a one shot, which is like just a short chapter with no sequel or stuff" Loki says. 

" a Standalone" Hermione says. 

" Yes" Loki sighs " I'll read, you react" Loki opens a book. 

 Draco spent a lot of time staring at his gold ring with a large diamond in the middle.

" Wait, who proposed" George says. 

" Were gonna find out" Fred whispered. 

It was after all, the only thing worth looking at  the muggle store Harry had dragged him. 

" POTTER" Draco yelled. 

" Drarry" McGonagall guessed. 

" I am no longer interested" Bellatrix hissed.