Harry Potter Voice Impressions.

requested by: FanserviceCast

*

" Today we will be reacting to Harry Potter impressions" Loki explains as they nod their heads.

" What up, world? It's me, Brizzy, and today I am going to hop on the Firebolt and try some on the fly Harry Potter impressions as requested by you on Twitter. Let's give it a go!" Brizzy says.

" This better be good" Draco Looks at the screen.

" Oh My God, wig, that's tea, let me think about it" Brizzy laughs.

" That is a pretty good impression," Ron nods.

" You will not cry or whine or laugh or giggle or sneeze or burp or fart. What was that I should kill everyone and escape? Sorry, it's the voices." Brizzy cackles like Bellatrix.

" Oh my" Draco looks.

" That Laugh is very accurate" Dumbledore notes.

" I'm Kidding, That's not what I said." Brizzy says.

"Pikachu, I choose you to go to the ball, I guess .You're a wizard, Harry." Brizzy impersonates.

" Cho lost her chance" Hermione shakes her head.

Harry nods in agreement and laughs.

"You'd think after living with a Weasley all these years I'd be used to a migraine. Please, the book was so much better than the movie. How many times do I have to explain this to you? My name is pronounced" Brizzy laughs.

* Theater laughs*

" I am a bit offended about my name but it is funny all at the same time" Hermione laughs.

" This town needs an enema" Brizzy says.

" For real" Draco rolls his eyes " But The Impression could have some work".

" "How many are there? 36, but last year, last year I had 37!" Brizzy impersonates Dudley.

" Don't tell me he actually acts like that" Ginny asks Harry who kept quiet as Ginny got her answer.

" Such an ungrateful Pratt" Hermione spits.

"Harry, did you put your name in the Goblet of Fire? "You shall not pass!" I mean who thought that was actually gonna be good? Nobody, let's be real." Brizzy says.

" It was a good one though" Dumbledore states.

" She just needs to get old that's all" Ron bites his chips.

"There goes the baker with his tray like always The same old bread and rolls to sell, " Brizzy says.

" Fun fact, that song is from Beauty and The Beast" Loki tells them.

" I knew I recognized it" Hermione laughs.

" Help me, Obi-wan Kenobi! You are my only hope!" Brizzy exclaims.

" I can't believe I'm going to die in a secret Death Eater base with Harry The Dragon Potter." Oh, I'm sorry that that's how she sounds in the movies, but that's how she sounds!" Brizzy protests.

" Wow, I didn't Know I sounded like that" Ginny crossed her arms.

" You sound similar, not exact" Harry tells her.

" A dream is a wish your heart makes Hogwarts, Hogwarts, hoggy, warty, Hogwarts Teach us something, please" Brizzy impersonates Hagrid.

" Oh that sounds a bit off, Hagrid" George laughs.