Scarlett Byrne

" DUMBLEDORE IS DEAD, DUMBLEDORE IS DEAD, SNAPE KILLED HIM" Loki entered back into the room to see Bellatrix Chanting from her seat.

" Acting Like you won't be dead sooner" Loki says.

" Excuse me" Bellatrix glares at Loki.

" Anyway, we will be reacting to Pansy's Actress Today." Loki announces.

" Finally" Pansy Flips her hair.

" Don't get too excited," Harry says.

" Oh will you shut up Potty" Pansy retorts making the Slytherins giggle.

" So Fun Fact, Pansy was played by 3 Different actresses but the one that is most known is the one that is played in your 6th year which I kind of imagine you as now" Loki says.

" Can we see The Pictures of the Different Actresses?" Narcissa asks Politely.

" Of Course '' Loki replies, getting the 3 photos. 

" Oh I recognize her from 3rd year" Draco asks

" Correct" Loki says.

" She had quite The transformation" Ginny says.

" Why does she look older?" Lucius asks.

" Because the Film ser-" Lucius cut Hermione off.

" Now, Now Ms. Granger, I didn't ask you" Lucius says.

" The Fil-" Lucius cuts off Ron.

" Not you either Mr. Weasley" Lucius says.

" The Film Series began 20 years ago and Since Then The Actresses and Actors have grown up" Luna explains, a bit surprised he didn't interrupt her.

" I Don't Know about this one," Draco says.

" That Doesn't Look Like Me either" Pansy shrugs.

" Apparently for your 5th year she was supposed to Portray you" Loki explains.

" I see it... a little bit" Harry says.

" Now we next have the one that Pansy is most associated with which will be the actress we are reacting to" Loki tells them.