Dumbledore's Final speech

" Now we will rewind into the beginning of your school year in 6th year. This Takes Place after Luna gets Harry out of the train" Loki tells them.

" Ok" Hermione nods as The Theatre nods as well letting the video play.

* In The Great Hall students are speaking and eating*

" Don't worry He'll be here in a minute" Ron eats as Hermione stares at him.

" Always Eating" Hermione rolls her eyes.

" Will you stop eating?" Hermione hits Ron with her Books.

* Theatre laughs as Ron frowns.

* Ron stops eating himself*

" Your Best Friend is missing" Hermione says.

" Not Just your Bestfriend but your Bestfriend who Voldemort is after," Ginny adds.

" Wants Dead" Hermione builds.

" Ok Turn around you Lunatic" Ron Tells Hermione.

" Lunatic?" Hermione stares at Ron who gulps and Looks around.

* Harry starts heading their way*

" He's covered in Blood again," Ginny notices.

" Because of a Boy named Draco Malfoy" Harry Rolls his eyes as Draco just crosses his arms and huffs.

" Why is it always covered in Blood' Ginny asks.

* Some of The Theatre snicker*

" Looks like he is on his own this time" Ron goes back to eating

* Hermione rolls her eyes*

" Where have you been? Look at your face" Hermione tells Harry.

" Later we'll talk about this," Harry says grabbing a cup.

" How because you were nosy, I smashed your Nose" Draco smirks.

" Mr. Malfoy better stop smirking" McGonagall says as Draco removes the smirk.

" Sort of her to Brave and strong in these troubled times, easy for you to say its a Hand " Ron comments.

* Dumbledore stands up*

" Very Best evening to you all" Dumbledore says as Ginny grabs the towel Harry uses.

" Thanks," Harry whispers.

* Ginny Blushes a bit*

" First of Let me introduce you to the newest member of our Staff" Dumbledore starts.

" Slughorn," Harry says as Dumbledore smiles and nods.

" Horace Slughorn" Dumbledore announces, showing him as He stands up and students clap.

* Theatre Claps as well*

" Professor Slughorn has agreed to resume his old push for his house" Dumbledore says.

" Meanwhile the post of the defense of Dark arts will be taken By Professor Snape" Dumbledore says.

" That seems very Fortunate" Snape says.

" Now That's scary " Neville whispers that only The People below him hear and nod at.

* Students clap as Gryffindor's look around and as Slytherins happily clap. Draco Though is leaning on his hand not caring*

" Somebody's Depressed" Hermione comments.

" He was Depressed for all the clips we have seen of him in even the bathroom crying" Ginny says as Hermione remembers.

" I would have expected him to be happy," Ron says.

" I am," Draco states.

" As You know each and everyone of you was searched upon your arrival here tonight" Dumbledore says.

" Searched" Ron looked at his friends.

" This must be serious," Dumbledore says.

" And you have the right to know why," Dumbledore says.

" Of course we do," Fred laughs.

" Once there was a young man like you who sat in this very home and walked through the castle corridor, step and ran through. He seemed to all the world a student like any other his name is Tom Riddle '' Dumbledore says.

* Theater gasps*

" Why are we even gasping? We already know" Ron says.

" Dumbledore never used His name before" Luna replies.

* Professors leaned in wondering what Dumbledore was going to stay*

* Ginny Looks down as Ron Looks at her*

" I Hate that name," Ginny says.

" We all do," Harry smiles at her to comfort her.

" Today of course he is known all over the world as another name. Which is why I stand here looking upon you tonight. I'm Reminded of a silvering fact" Dumbledore says.

* Aurors walk around the entrance of the Great hall*

" Bloody Hell, there is serious security" George says.

" Every Day, Every Hour, This very minute Dark Forces attempt to penetrate this Castle's walls in the end their greatest weapon is you" Dumbledore looks at Draco.

* The Theatre tilts their heads confused*

" What is that supposed to mean?" Hermione Looks up to Draco who is Looking back at her as they lock eyes and look away.

" There is something to Think about , Now off to Bed Hip Hip" Dumbledore finishes.

" Sorry Sir but how do you Think we will be able to go to bed with such a speech?" Harry ask a bit laughing.

" I don't know but you will have to be in bed," Dumbledore laughs.

* Zooms into Draco*

* Clip ends*

" What is with Draco That they keep at Zooming on him" Ron laughs.

" The Fangirls," Ginny laughs.

* Harry and Hermione Lock eyes and nod agreeing to what they Think is about Draco since there was obvious Foreshadowing going on. They Look at Draco who Locks eyes with them and They Look away*

" Now Let's give you guys a Little Video Breaks before resuming with your 6th year " Loki says.