Daniel Radcliffe

Loki Came Back and moved her stand to side before announcing The First Actor. 

" The First Actor we will be reacting to is Daniel Radcliffe" 

The Harry Potter Characters stared at the screen in awe except Draco of course while Ginny was Blushing pretty aggressively as Hermione giggled as she noticed.

" Why does my actor Look older?" Harry questioned.

" Well Mr. Potter, your series ended a long time ago. Since The year I am In is 2022, The series ended about 10 years ago so the actors have grown up" Loki answered.

Harry nodded quietly, still looking at the Actor.

" Daniel Jacob Radcliffe was born 23 July 1989 making Him 32 years old. He is an English actor . He is best known for his role in the Harry Potter series , and has received numerous awards and Nominations .Radcliffe made his acting debut at age 10 in the television film (1999), followed by his feature film debut in (2001). The same year, he starred in . Over the next decade, he played the titular role in seven sequels, culminating with (2011). During this period, he became one of the world's highest-paid actors and gained worldwide fame, popularity, and critical acclaim. He has a net worth of $110 million." Loki Read out Loud.

" That's a whole lot of money, mate," Ron remarked in complete shock. " Imagine all the food I could get with that".

"Not everything is about Food Ron" Hermione glared at Ron who was stuffing his face with popcorn.

" I bet my actor is far richer" Draco Declared.

" Don't Get Cocky now" Loki stared at Draco who was sitting behind everybody.

" With that money, The amount of pranks I would be able to pull off" Fred Whispered to George which Both started Laughing

" Anyway Before we move onto our next actor here is a short clip of a behind the scenes of Harry Potter and The Half Blood prince, So Basically your 6th year that might spoil some of your 6th year activities" Loki acknowledged a bit quieter

(Bold= Video ) ( Italics=Characters)

*Jesse is seen kissing Rupert*

Hermione is seen glancing down a bit.

Daniel Radcliffe Proceeds to randomly yell cut ruining the scene

Rupert and Jesse stop Kissing and start Laughing.

*Daniel starts evil Laughing*

*Clip ends*

The Theater is seen to be Laughing while Ron Looks a Bit confused and starts Laughing as well. Hermione sees everybody laughing and decides to laugh herself.

" I'm Guessing He wasn't supposed to say Cut "Hermione said between giggles.

" Yes" Loki answered " Now They have to do the kissing scene again.. Daniel is the best wingman"

" Bloody Hell" Ron Laughed.