Horcruxes

" I know that you have been asking questions about what this Horcrux means so Now it is finally time to get to that part Honestly These clips aren't in order so just watch and don't try to connect" Loki tells them turning on the screen.

" I was in The Library the other night in the restricted section" Tom starts.

" That's never a good sign" Hermione sighs.

* The Professors especially Dumbledore leaned in as they have always wanted to receive the full memory*

" And I read something rather odd about a bit of weird magic its called as I understand a Horcrux" Tom asks.

* The Theatre leans in interested on what will happen next*

" I beg your pardon" Slughorn's face drops.

* The Professors looked at one another in shock*

" He knows it's a Bad Thing" Ginny Looks.

" Evil Dark Magic of course" Ron munches on some popcorn.

" Horcrux" Tom repeats " I can't cross the term in my reading".

" I think there's a reason why" Fred narrows his eyes.

" And I didn't Fully understand it" Tom Looks at Slughorn.

" I'm not sure what you're reading Tom but this is very dark stuff very Dark indeed" Slughorn tells him.

" Seriously, just the name itself gives me chills" Harry shudders.

" Which is why I came to you" Tom Responds.

* Theater cock their heads in wonder*

" So Dark stuff now equals why I came to you" Ginny tilts her head.

" A Horcrux is an object that a person has concealed part of their soul," Slughorn explains.

* Theater is heard shock expressions*

" Bloody Hell" Ron exclaims.

" This is-'' Draco cuts himself off speechless.

" So I am fighting a man who has concealed parts of his soul in objects great" Harry sighs accepting his death.

" Such a Dark wizard" Hermione shakes his head " Just now he looks so manipulative".

" I don't understand how that works" Tom walks towards Slug horn.

" You're not suppose to" George nods his head.

" Splits one soul and hides part of it in an object . Doing so you are protected should you be attacked and your body destroyed" Slughorn further explains.

" This was a mistake telling him" Ron shakes his head.

" He is splitting his soul that is Dangerous" Luna comments.

" Protected?" Tom asks.

" Part of your soul that is hidden Lives on in other words you can not die" Slughorn tells him.

" Immortal" Hermione practically screams.

" We are fighting an Immortal man great job you guys" Draco sarcastically claps her hand.

" We" Harry smirks.

" You I said, I said you" Draco points fingers as the golden trio laugh.