Matthew Lewis

" Next we will be reacting to Matthew  Lewis" Loki yelled that quieted the audience. 

The Whole audience had kept quiet in shock at Neville's actor

The Whole audience had kept quiet in shock at Neville's actor. Even Neville himself was stunned. Draco who used to even bully Neville because of Looks shied away feeling too embarrassed to even react himself.

"Bloody Hell" was the only thing that could come out of Ron's mouth.

"Matthew David Lewis was born 27 June 1989 making him 32 years old. He is an English actor. He is best known for his role as Neville Longbottom in the Harry Potter film series. Born in Leeds , Lewis made his acting debut in Some Kind of Life (1995), guest-starring on dramas for ITV and BBC one before appearing in Harry Potter and The Philosopher's stone (2001). Lewis played the role for ten years, concluding with the final film Harry potter and the Deathly Hallows -part 2, (2011), for which he received critical praise. Following the series, Lewis reoccurred in The Syndicate and performed his first theater role in Our Boys at the Duchess theater in 2012. Lewis starred in The Rise (2012) which premiered at the Toronto International Film Festival to positive reviews and made appearances on BBC dramas Bluestone 42 and Death in Paradise in 2013 and 2015, respectively. Lewis had a supporting role in Me Before You (2016), which became a box office success. He was cast in the crime dramas Ripper Street and Happy Valley before starring on the ITV drama Girlfriends in 2018. Lewis appeared in Terminal (2018), which premiered at the Edinburgh International Film festival as well as Baby Done(2020). Since 2020, Lewis has starred in Channel 5 television series All Creatures Great and Small to critical praise. He is married to Angela Jones He has a net worth of $15 Million" By the time Loki had finished everybody was able to speak again.

" He seems like a fine actor and he is married too," Neville smiled.

" I'm Just surprised that this Kid turned into that" Fred pointed out that George slapped.

"I agree" George laughed and they both started laughing.

" He does seem very pretty" Luna Finally spoke up.

" Really? " Neville questioned.

" Yes, he seems to be very simple though," Luna smiled.

" Onto the Video perhaps" Hermione spoke up since the awkwardness was a lot.

" Of course "Loki replied, starting The video.

" I suppose this is quite a good disguise for the Potter fans isn't it. " The Male interviewer asks.

Matthew Laughs '' Funnily enough no one comes near me when I've got this. I don't know whether they don't recognize me or they are terrified of me. yeah it's quite repellent".

" It seems the "Potter fans" they call them are a bit scary" Ginny Noted.

" yeah... you don't know how, " Loki whispered, continuing the video.

"Now There's an interesting picture and now there's some sort of subterfuge gone with recommending restaurants and some other food and some other bill" The Male interviewer stood out.

" Yes best mate for recommending restaurants" Ron Declared as some popcorn was placed right next to him by Loki.

" Yeah, Ok so I saw Rupert for the first time last month. I have not seem for a long few years and we were in London together at the new Harry Potter world and he told me he's been going to this restaurant and I said that's one of my favorite restaurants. I was good and i said how would you know that and he said I have been putting all your food on my tab for the past set of several months"

" That's a bit creepy, Ron isn't it ?" Draco spoke up for the first time in a while.

'' If it's about a mate's food selection, I don't find it creepy". Ron stuffed popcorn into his mouth as Draco rolled his eyes.

" Apparently when he came in the manager was like oh your Matthew's Friends and he was like yeah. is Matthew picking this up and he was like yeah he told me to come down that he's going to call it a good job"

*Clip ends*

"I Hope that food was good" Neville commented smiling.

"Well it must have been if my Actor has been keeping tabs of your food" Ron responded, stuffing more popcorn.

" You're going to puke, " Hermione warned Ron as he started choking on the popcorn.

"mmm what a nasty Brother we have" Fred turned to George who shook his head agreeing as Loki went backstage to prepare for the next react.