Ralph Fiennes

requested by : aastha768

*

"OK, I know That I said That I wouldn't be doing anymore Actors and Actresses" Loki starts.

" But you are doing one now" Harry asked.

" Yes, actually, and on that list I have to add Pansy's Actress" Loki says.

" Can't wait to see her," Pansy giggles.

" Well, anyway, the actor we will be reacting now is Ralph Fiennes", Loki says, uploading a photo. 

" Who The bloody Hell is that" Ron says

" He is very Handsome but I can't put a finger on who it is" Harry makes a question face.

"I can't either.. and I'm supposed to be the smart one" Hermione sighs.

" Nobody said that Granger," Draco shakes his head.

" Ok This one might be a shocker," Loki laughs.

" Ok Tell us" Neville says.

" I'm quite curious," Dumbledore says.

" Well He Plays Lord Voldemort" Loki snickers.

" There is No Damn way I called Voldemort's Actor attractive" Harry shakes his head.

" Oh, Yes you did" Fred says.

" Loki probably had it written down already" George turns to Loki who nods.

" Well Voldemort younger is handsome" Harry corrects.

" We Can agree on that," Luna says.

" Ya, I Know The 16 year old Tom riddle fans" Loki snickers.

" I'm one of them" Pansy whispers hoping Draco didn't hear her but he for sure heard her.

" Any way" Loki says " Ralph Nathaniel Twisleton-Wykeham-Fiennes was born on December 22, 1962 in Suffolk, England, to Jennifer Anne Mary Alleyne (Lash), a novelist, and Mark Fiennes, a photographer. He is the eldest of six children. Four of his siblings are also in the arts: Martha Fiennes , a director; Magnus Fiennes , a musician; Sophie Fiennes , a producer; and Joseph Fiennes , an actor. He is of English, Irish, and Scottish origin. A noted Shakespeare interpreter, he first achieved success onstage at the Royal National Theatre. Fiennes first worked on screen in 1990 and then made his film debut in 1992 as Heathcliff in Emily Brontë's Wuthering Heights (1992), opposite Juliette Binoche. 1993 was his "breakout year". He had a major role in the controversial Peter Greenaway film (1993), with Julia Ormond, which was poorly received. Later that year he became known internationally for portraying the amoral Nazi concentration camp commandant Amon Goeth in Steven Spielberg's Schindler's List (1993). For this he was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor and the Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actor. He did not win, but did win the Best Supporting Actor BAFTA Award for the role, as well as Best Supporting Actor honors from numerous critics groups, including the National Society of Film Critics, and the New York, Chicago, Boston, and London Film Critics associations. His portrayal as Göth also earned him a spot on the American Film Institute's list of Top 50 Film Villains. To look suitable to represent Goeth, Fiennes gained weight, but he managed to shed it afterwards. In 1994, he portrayed American academic Charles Van Doren in Quiz Show (1994). In 1996, he was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Actor for his performance as Count Almásy, the World War II epic romance, and another Best Picture winner, Anthony Minghella's The English Patient (1996), in which he starred with Kristin Scott Thomas. He also received BAFTA and Golden Globe nominations, as well as two Screen Actors Guild (SAG) Award nominations, one for Best Actor and another shared with the film's ensemble cast. He is also known for his roles in major film franchises such as the Harry Potter film series (2005-2011), in which he played the evil Lord Voldemort. His nephew, Hero Fiennes Tiffin played Tom Riddle, the young Lord Voldemort, in Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince (2009). Ralph also appears in the James Bond series, in which he has played M, starting with the 2012 film (2012). His Net worth is $50 million".