15 ~ The First Kiss

Vote first!

"Aap jo Chahe to hum khushi khushi barbaad bhi ho jaenge,

Hukm to kare, aapke liye Begum se Gulaam bhi ho jaenge,"

***

"आप जो चाहे तो हम ख़ुशी ख़ुशी बर्बाद भी हो जाएंगे
हुक्म तो करे, आपके लिए बेग़म से ग़ुलाम भी हो जाएंगे"

***

Ruhani POV

"Bhabhijaan,"

"Everything alright?"

Adeena asked me with concern and I looked at her.

Smiling weakly I shook my head but that too didn't gain her confidence in believing in me.

She tried to initiate some talks along with Nagina but my mind wasn't ready to forget whatever happened in the morning.

After some time, she left the chamber asking me to take a rest.

The whole day passed and I didn't get a chance to meet Sultan. Neither the hunger touched me nor the rays of the sun did their magic today.

The whole day, my thoughts were occupied with the Sultan and his tensed face that I had seen at the last.

Nothing worked for me, not even the books. I kept staring outside the window like a bird looking out a cage with the hope to fly the sky with freedom. And I was searching for my hope of being loved and accepted.

Well, I wasn't a Sultan who had a lot of work to do. My work only included keeping my family happy. And, that was what girls suppose to do. They were made to spread love and care around.

Suddenly, my sight fell on the Sultan in the garden below who was practicing sword fighting along with a companion.

My breathing slowed down as the scene before I was something hot and attractive to my eyes.

Sultan was half-naked and almost wet in his sweat as he was practicing sword fighting. His sharply carved body was available for the view as he waved his sword in the air.

His muscles tightening with the moves created a knot in my stomach.

My lips unknowingly went under my teeth as I shamelessly stared at my own husband. His hair strands were falling in his eyes and suddenly I noticed the whatsoever around him.

She was watching him from afar and slowly approaching him.

My lips curved disliking the situation.

She reached to him and was muttering something to him as he had stopped seeing her.

I didn't know but my heart felt slightly heavy with the sight in front of me.

Sultan must have said something to her as she looked serious all of sudden. They talked for some moments then she left him alone.

I was watching closely and suddenly Sultan turned and lifted his gaze to the chamber's window and I shivered all of sudden.

He saw me watching him but lifted his eyebrows teasing me a little.

I shook my head a little and lowered my gaze stepping back from the window.

The rest of the day passed alone in the chamber only. Sultan didn't visit me anytime in the day.