70 ~ Aahil Exposes Rabia

Make it 90K votes fast!!!!!! All, you have to do is vote on all the chapters as many of you have not voted on all the chapters. It will take five minutes of your but it is the fruit of my hard work!

Ruhani POV

"Now, I want to tell you about the biggest treason of all. The planning of the death of an unborn child, the prince of the Kainat Sultanate and the culprit who did it all.

Everyone turned shocked and stood up from their place.

No one knew I was pregnant and I stood too. I did not know anything about it.

"What are you saying?"

I looked at Aahil and asked in a slow voice.

But, rather than looking at me, he continued speaking.

"My wife, the love of my life, Ruhani was six months pregnant. In my absence, she tried everything to protect our child from everyone. But, there are few who just could not take it. No one knew that she was pregnant, even me too. So, how has someone planned and poisoned her to kill our baby?"

He asked and then suddenly looked at Rabia.

"Can you guess Rabia? What do you think? Who has done it?"

I looked at her and strangely she looked scared as hell and her body shivering. Tears collected in her eyes and I looked at Aahil. What the hell was he talking about? She was not in the Sultanate? How could she?

"First, I want to call Shaheen. The translator and helper of Ruhani,"

He called and I looked at Shaheen stepping forward. She wished both of us and he asked.

"Ruhani gave you four-letter to pass to the head commander of the soldiers. Right?"

She nodded and exclaimed.

"Right. Sultan,"

"So, whom did you give the letters to?"

He asked.

"Sultan, the head commander was not in the Sultanate. He was accompanying you in the war. So, I gave the letters to the third in command, who once visited the Sultanate almost two months ago,"

She finished and I heard him calling.

"Where is the third one in command?"

I called and I looked at the soldiers, bringing a captured man, wounded badly to the middle of the court.

"Where are the letters?"

He asked with a dangerous voice. It echoed in the hall room and I shivered badly. I never heard the intensity of his voice, It was so loud and thrilling that it twisted something inside my stomach.

"Sultan, the letters. I put them into my bag, to take them to the head commander. And, in the middle of the way, I found an old lady crying and begging for water. I just stepped down my horse for once to give her some water and in that short span of time, I lost those letters. I did not know who took them. And, I do not know anything after that. I swear I am loyal to you,"

He started crying and then he signalled to take him away.

I looked at Rabia who closed her eyes and sighed a little.

"Now, I want to call my head cook,"

He said and I looked at the head cook entering the royal court.

"I want to know what were you serving to my wife?"

He bent forward and started speaking.

"Sultan, I was serving the same food which was served to other people. I did not make anything special for her and there was no such demand either. Shaheen took the same food which I was serving to Badi Begum, Shehzaadi Adeena and Shehzaade Saeed,"