EPILOGUE

Ruhani POV

We all got ready to leave Mahabaleshgarh. 

Honestly, It was a fun, loving, emotional and equally painful journey. But, all's well that ends well.

I went to meet my Naanijaan, maamujaan, maami and everyone before leaving with my family. We all had a fun lunch in the afternoon and then bid goodbye to each other.

"Now, you all have to come to Haider's wedding,"

My Abbujaan said catching everyone's attention when we all were standing at the main door.

I looked at Haider, who blushed hearing it and Ghazal too, which was standing in the corner but able to hear the conversations.

"When is the wedding?"

My maamujaan asked and my father looked at Haider.

"Probably after ten years,"

And, Aahil burst into laughter along with everyone.

"Abbu,"

Haider fake cried and he said.

"Next year if all goes well,"

He said and finally, Haider smiled a little.

Aahil patted his shoulder and said something in his ear. He laughed a little and I looked at my Maamujaan stepping forward to hug my Abbujaan.

"Thank you so much for coming,"

My father patted his back a little and said.

"No, Thank you. You have to come, visit us and ask Rudra and Nandani to come along,"

He smiled and nodded.

"Sure, we will do,"

We all bid goodbyes to each other and finally started our journey back to the Arab.

Days passed on and we all got tired of the long travelling. I and Aahil came directly to our home as he needed to check on the Sultanate.

After a long twenty-nine days journey, we stepped into our Empire in the evening.

"Welcome back, Bhaijaan,"

Saeed said, welcoming us at the entrance.

"Assalamwalaikum, Ammijaan,"

I said to Aahil's mother who also came to welcome us at the entrance door.

"Walaikumassalam, Ruhani,"

She said with a soft smile and hugged me. I hugged her back too and asked.

"Ammijaan, sab khairiyat to hai na?"

"Ammijaan, everything all well?"

She smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Of course,"

Then Aahil stepped forward and met her too.

"How was your journey? Aashiq,"

He kissed her hand and replied.

"It was exciting, Ammijaan,"

I was feeling happy that at least she was trying to be better. Although, nothing could change in just a few days constant efforts would at least make it better than no efforts which makes things worse.

"Asslalamwalaikum, Bhabhijaan,"

Adeena also came to meet me and I wished her back.

"Walaikumassalam,"