44 ~ And Getting Burned

Content Advisory 17+

Ruhani POV

"You won't regret it ever?"

He asked and I shook my head.

I felt his finger caressing my cheek and his lips leaning into my ear. He sucked my earlobe and nibbled it. I felt shiver all across my body and then he slowly breathed.

"Hum pandrah saal se Mohobbat karte hai aapse or hamesha karte rahenge,"

"I loved you for fifteen years and I always will,"

Tears collected in my eyes and I closed them. His voice and words lit the sparks in my body and I moaned voicelessly.

"I love you, Ruhani,"

He finished and a lone tear escaped my closed eyes hearing the most awaited words from his mouth.

His lips kept nibbling, playing with my earlobe and then with the skin below my ears, passing through my neck and shoulders.

His hand slowly moved over my waist and tenderly in motion turned me on my side. His fingers moved my hair aside and he leaned into my nape. He kissed, licked, and sucked me harsher.

His body shifted behind me a little and I felt his hand moving from my waist to my bosom.

He once again took my earlobe between his mouth and softly cupped my right breast. My head falls backward with the intense pleasure and he increased it by pressing my skin available in his palm.

I felt his lips moving lower across my back and his body shifting weight, making me turn on my stomach. His hand moved from my breast and held the side of my waist in possession when he pressed his lips into the small of my lower back. His lips kissed and sucked me harsher to leave his marks there.

Slowly, I felt his hand moving from the side of my waist to my butt cheeks. He kissed one of them and I felt insanely timid with it.

He turns me back again slowly and leans his lips closer to my navel. Leaving kisses all across my waist and stomach I felt his lips moving south again.

I tried to press my thighs together but he looked into my eyes and rakes his hand on my thigh. He slowly widens my legs and I saw him leaning his face closer again to my core. I moved my gaze timidly to the ceiling of the chamber.

I blinked nervously waiting for his next moment and shivered when I felt his finger touching it tenderly. It hurt. The skin felt like a sting.

He immediately took his finger away and I felt him spitting. The cold saliva against my skin.

I thinned my eyebrows not comprehending the move but he suddenly moves upward over me putting his knees between my legs.

I immediately collected him in my arms and felt him adjusting against me. His eyes talking to me in their own language wanting to know if I wanted to stop.

I pushed my head a little upward pressing my lips against his. He pushed himself inside me and I cried breaking the kiss. He did not give me any chance to realize and touched my depth. My head falls backward and I felt his hands pinning both of mine above my head. His fingers entangled with mine and he kept his forehead above mine.

It pained at that depth and I stretched my body making it easy for me.

"Open your eyes, love,"

He muttered and I did so.

His eyes looked into mine, our fingers entangled over my head, foreheads touching each other and breathing fighting their own battle.

He started moving and I blinks my eyes at the sensations. It turns out difficult to bear the pleasure like this, under him. My lashes felt heavy to stay open, closing in defeat.