43 ~ The Fire of Love

Content Advisory 17+

Author Words --- I was so frightened to write this update. This particular scene. This lovemaking scene showing what is the feelings of two people. I was so scared because Ruhani is mute, so they cannot communicate with words, second I had to show how much Ruhani is into Aashiq that she almost forgot and believes to forgot that there is something Aashiq should know about his father. And, the most difficult thing is the Emotional and physical needs of Aashiq. How desperately he wanted to fill the hole of his past. How desperately he wants to make new memories. Though, he always wanted to have this kind of Chemistry with his wife only, which happened to be Ruhani, as his father demanded. But in beginning, at least he was skeptical about the reality that her family is involved in the demise of his father. But, now as much as he was coming close to Ruhani. He is almost forgetting that fact. Like, for him, she and her family are nothing to do with each other. How much trust he has put in her that he opened up about everything, like everything in front of her. How he is pursuing his love, While on the other hand, how much Ruhani wants this love too, that she is scared to death to even share the bit of his father's truth, knowing she has a direct connection with it and she even lost her own voice because of it. And, she knows the truth is the only thing that can separate these two.

The two ways of love that I tried to show in these 45 chapters. One that makes us stronger and other that makes us vulnerable. The novel is going to be hell-long because the story is full of emotions and the characters are just in the introduction phase. like, there is so much ahead for these two and this is just the beginning. And, we all know that they are going to break each other the much they are loving each other now.

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT IT?????

So, I know this is getting slow and pulling like chewing gum but I do not know, When I try to compress it like putting out everything early to wrap it, it just seems incorrect. Because, I always dream of Ruhani as an emotion, as a life of two people committed to each other from childhood, pursuing their love with odds and then finally on the hill to either push others to die or know how to hold, not just a novel. 

Well, I feel proud that I have written almost 100k words already in Ruhani. And, when I read it from start, I feels like I just started a month back. 

Well, Well, Well!!! I wish you all a very Happy Diwali this year. We all have gone through a lot of things, especially people of age 17 to 26. These years are life-changing and so many doubts, failures, and rejections in all the fields we see. And, being the same age I also feel this, I could not clear my CA Final Exams and have exams next month from 10 November too and I am just too surrounded by the fact that maybe I am not made for it. These doubts buried me deep, hollowing me so that I did not even revise a single chapter. And, honestly, I don't even want to give exams. :-( My mother is so upset about it.

I mean, I do not even know where my life is taking me now. Writing is something I enjoy a lot. Like, my whole day passes just thinking about the plots. I do not how authors around manage this but my mind is always on stories. And, one corner of my brain tells me that you are close to the finish line, Study the shit out. 

I am so f*cked up!

By the way, here is the exercise to make you feel better about your self-doubts and negativities. Just find a lone spot in the evening around a candle in the dark. Pen down your doubts, fears, failures, and rejections. Think about those for some time and then tear the paper and burn that in front of you. Even the last ounce of it. Try this!

Happy Diwali lovelies, now enjoy your Diwali special Double updates and DO NOT FORGET MAKING MY DIWALI SPECIAL WITH YOUR FOLLOWS, VOTES, COMMENTS, AND LOTS OF LOVE.