53 ~ Aahil Is Mad For Ruhani

Why are my Wattpad family members not increasing? Are you people still in doubt to follow your lovely Author? hnnn-nnn

18+ update. Its better if you read it in continuation of last chapter. Find a relaxing place and enjoy.

Also, do not forget to vote on all the chapter if you missed anyhow. I would roll on the floor if you do so.

1K votes fasttttttt!!!

Aahil Aashiq Ibrahim Khan

I looked at her moving her gaze down to my lower. My heart was beating so mad and insane right now. I was equally excited and nervous about it. My palms had turned cold when I felt her little fingers touching my lower abdomen.

It made sensations run across my nerves and this girl was giving me a hard time. Well, she was not a girl but my love, my heart, and the life of my soul. My wife, My Ruhani.

I lifted my body a little up as she used her strength to pull the lower down to my ankles. I felt a little hesitant to be naked like this in front of her.

The first time I saw her was when she was a four-year-old little girl with doe eyes and innocence dripping off her face. She was still that innocent girl yet so fierce to pursue her needs like a true Queen. She was more than one could ask for, more than I could ever ask for.

She was the fruit of my patience and the gift of my father to me.

She raked her hands on my thigh and widened them enough to make her place comfortable in between. Leaning in closer, she kissed my lower abdomen and I felt my hard shaft touching her neck as she was so close to me.

Her skin unknowingly sent tickles down my spine.

I inhaled a deep breath falling my head backward, my lips curved into a smile, and I closed my eyes when I felt her soft hand around my shaft.

I never even thought of it. And, surprisingly it was something I was enjoying more than anything. She had teased the hell out of me and kept me on edge till now. I wanted to grab her neck so badly, wanted to suck those playful lips the whole night without letting her breathe, hold her waist against mine and feel her around me, her tightness ruined me like anything.

"Ahh," I exhaled as she moved her hand around my longness. She was purposely killing me.

Whole my life, I was a man able to differentiate between things. Had control to stop me when I need to. But, with her, there were no limits, no sanity, no differentiation, and certainly no freedom as I was enslaved by her love, her devotion, her boldness, her innocence, by her everything. Consensually.

"Ahhh, Ruhani,"

I groaned and my nerves tensed instantly when I felt her soft lips around the tip of my manhood. The warmness of her tongue soothed me deeply, making my brain lose control of my sanity, and the noise of insects and the coldness of the chamber started fading into my consciousness.

My lips parted to exhale deep breaths when I felt the wetness and warmness of her mouth around my most sensitive place.

Suddenly, the temperature seemed like rising, and my body turned restless.

And, my hand moved to cup her cheek. She took a quarter of it in her mouth and I tilted my head forward to look at her.

"Ohh My Goodness,"

I breathed as the blood rushed to my cheeks, my chest puffed with uneven breathing and my veins turned stiff to control, swallow the sensations, and let her finish.

"Ahhhh, Shit,"

I cursed parting my lips wide when I felt her sucking on me for the first time. My eyebrows thinned as I saw my wife doing the most dangerous yet exciting thing to me.