62 ~ The Father and Son

1.1k Votes fasttt!!!!

Aahil POV

"Rafiq Sultan has arrived with his family,"

The attendee informed me, and I nodded lightly. A lone slipped my eyes, and I tightened my fist on her hand.

A few moments passed, and suddenly, the voice of a lady caught my ear.

"Ruhaniiiiiiii,"

She screamed. Her mother.

"Ruhaniiiiiii,"

Then his father and I sat frozen.

"Ruhani wake up," Her mother burst into cries, and suddenly I felt my collar being fisted in his father's hand. He pulled me up and yelled right in my face.

"What the hell you do to my daughter?"

"Ruhani, what happened to you?"

I heard his brothers asking.

And, suddenly a loud, impactful slap landed on my cheek, making me fall off the bed on the floor.

I did not react. I had nothing to react for. 

"What the hell have you done to my daughter?"

He yelled and held my collar again, pulling me up on my feet. 

"She was so innocent. She fought everyone for you, only, and what the hell did you do to her?"

He exclaimed, and I could feel his words roaring; he cupped my cheek tightly and tried to make me look into his eyes.

My eyes could not meet his. I had no answers; I could see my whole life lying on the bed, struggling for breaths. I had no courage to talk to anyone.

And, then an impactful, strong and face-breaking punch hit my cheeks, and I again fell on the ground.

"Abbujaan,"

Rehman Bhaijaan yelled and ran to us, trying to hold him back.

"You bastard, I gave you my precious daughter, and you turned her into a living corpse,"

His voice turned hoarse, and I could see tears falling from his eyes.

"Abbujaan, calm down,"

I heard Haider's voice and now my anger burst. I stood up from the floor, and my hand grabbed his collar, pushing him against the wall.

"I told you,"

I yelled at his face.

"I told you to take her home with you? Why the hell you did not? moreover, you did not think of telling me that she chose to stay here only,"

My fisted hand hit on his face, and he fell to the ground.

"Aahil,"

Rehman Bhaijaan held me from behind, stopping me and I collapsed on the floor.

"I told him, Bhaijaan, I told him. She was alone; she needed a home; she was not safe here. I sent him the letter...,"

I exploded in cries, and he held my neck against his chest.

"She will be fine; calm down!"

He said, and I heard Haider's voice.

"She said that she wants to stay here only. She refused to leave,"

He also broke into tears. Everyone was crying for her.

"Aahil,"

I heard Zeenat Bua's voice as she sat in front of me. Tears also fell from her eyes, and she patted my head, slowly consoling me.