80 ~ Advance Part 1

1.2k votes!!!

Ruhani POV

"You should not be drinking, Aahil. You are still healing it will affect your health,"

I said to him and took the glass from his hand, keeping it aside.

I caught him staring at me and he suddenly said.

"You are looking beautiful today,"

I smiled looking at him and then looked at Haider who was looking at Ghazal.

"Yesss, She is looking beautiful today,"

Well, I was coming back to my Chamber after meeting Nandani and I decided to do a check on Ghazal if she was fine and enjoying herself or not. But, she seems like getting a little bored, so I decided to bring her here.

Now, it all seems like a terrible idea as both the bad boys was drunk and I looked at Aahil who talks nonsense things after drinks.

"Thank you so much,"

I said to Aahil in a slow voice and held his wrist asking him slowly.

"Come on big boy, you should be on the bed now,"

He giggled and added.

"Over you, Right?"

Haider burst into laughter and I looked at Ghazal who turned timid and blushed all of sudden.

My cheeks also warmed up hearing him and I looked back at him.

"Come on, get up,"

I said and he lay on the mat and kept his head in my lap saying.

"No, no, no, I am still talking to Haider,"

Haider looked at us and inhaled another drag of the hukkah.

"You two look beautiful together. Like made for each other,"

I smiled looking at him and said.

"You also should stop drinking now, Haider. Otherwise, I will tell Abbu about it,"

He laughed and laughed even louder.

"Stop it Ruhani, Abbu must be having fun with maamujaan too,"

I inhaled a sharp breath and looked at the big baby laughing, keeping his head in my lap.

For an instance, looking at his charming smile, my lips also curved into a wide smile and I just stared at his beautiful face. It had been such a long time since I saw him laughing like this.

I could not stop my finger to touch his cheek with care and he looked into my eyes.

"Aahil, you should not drink. It is harmful,"

I said in the soft voice as I could not order him. Drinking was not his habit, it was his escape. A really bad and wrong way of escape. Fighting over it would make our relationship suffer. If I had to make him stop drinking than I had to find him a new and better way of escape.

"No, it feels good,"

He said looking at me and chuckled looking at Haider.

"Right? Haider,"

He was staring at Ghazal who was also looking at him with the corner of her eyes.

"Yes, it feels good than some people,"

Ghazal instantly lowered her gaze and I looked back at Haider who turned to look at me.

Okay, so something was going on between them.