17 ~ The Demand of a Love Mark

1k votes fasttt!!! For Aashiq POV soon.

Ruhani POV

Ruhani POV

Just when the pillow touched his face he started laughing even more lively.

"Yah, allah itni jalan abhi se,"

"Oh god, this much jealousy already,"

He commented and I again threw a pillow right to his face which he caught in mid-air and slowed down laughing.

Eventually, he stopped laughing and looked at my irritated and angry face.

He patted the bed signalling me to sit and I just shook my face walking away.

But, before I could get enough far from his reach, he held my hand and I stopped there.

Turning I looked at his again innocent face as he slowly pulled me onto the bed.

"Fine, now sleep. I won't bother you anymore,"

He said and shifted to give me space.

I sat on the bed and covered myself with the comforter lying comfortably.

And, from the corner of my eye, I could see that he was watching me.

He lay beside me and asked softly.

"When will you leave?"

I looked at him turning my face and signalled about 'tomorrow'

His face turned serious a little and then asked again.

"And when will you be back?"

I didn't reply to anything as I was missing my family and wanted to spend a good time with them.

I just signalled that I didn't know and he asked.

"One week?"

I shook my face as if it would be too short.

"15 days?"

I thought for a moment and that shook my face again as fifteen days were less again as my cousin brother and sister were in the kingdom and I wanted to spend quality time with them.