(Free) Bonus Chapter 4 ~ The Birth of Rahil

The chapter is free for all. It is my token of gratitude to all of you. I know, many of you are not able to read the exclusive chapters, which is why I have kept it for free, for everyone. I love each one of you. You all are special to me. 

If you want to return my gratitude, vote on all the chapters and the book with lovely ones. 

Ruhani POV

After that bathroom romance, he had become a little open, playful and experimental now.

And, I was loving and was enjoying him even more.

"Ruhani,"

Suddenly, he called and I lifted my gaze from the book I was reading sitting in the library. It had been more than twenty-five days since that bathroom thing happened.

"Ji,"

I spoke softly.

And, since then we both have never stopped, be it the bathing room, bedroom, or a quickie, we both were over each other playing like rabbits.

He came close to me with quick steps and sat beside me on the couch.

"Have you bled yet or not?"

He asked and I could see the beads of tension appearing on his forehead.

"No,"

I answered.

"Ohh,"

I hid my smile and asked in a playing and teasing tone.

"Are you worried?"

He lifted his gaze to me and sucked on his lower lip nervously.

"Hell, yes,"

He said and I giggled.

"Hey, I am not pregnant yet,"

I said with a smile and he looked at me.

"But, I am really nervous,"

He said.

And, suddenly my gut twisted and I choked on my own saliva as if I was about to throw up.

I immediately placed my palm over my mouth and my mouth got a bitter taste.

"What happened?"

He asked and I looked at him.

"I need water,"

I said in a slow voice gulping down a little.

I did not know what had suddenly happened to me.

"Here,"

He passed me a glass of water and I slowly had a few sips.

"Are you okay?"

He asked and I nodded.

"Yes, I am absolutely okay,"

I said with a smile and stood up.

"How was your today's meeting?"

I asked standing up to put the books back on the table.

"It was good. But, we are worried about the Sultanates from the south. All the attempts for the establishment of trade contracts seem like failing. I even talked to Rehman Bhaijaan, Haider, Saeed, Abbu and other Sultans about it. But, the situation is wor..s...e...n....i......n...........g. I.........a.....m,"

I remembered listening to him carefully but then suddenly his voice slowed down, and everything turns black.

My head was feeling heavy and my body was suddenly weak. I lifted my heavy lashes only to find out that I was now on my bed and people were around me. The head lady physician sitting beside me, touching my stomach and wrist. I raked my eyes around to him standing beside me, eating his finger worriedly and then his mother, Saeed, Nagina, and a few more people.