24 ~ Sultan meets Ruhani

1k votes soon!!!

Ruhani POV

Why? Why couldn't I be afraid of a wet dream. I felt his fingers there. The zone I never even imagined him touching.

My brain stopped working and I just sat frozen. My knees feeling week afraid of the dream turning to reality.

But, why would he touch me there? According to me it doesn't happen like that. I looked at Nandani and quickly stood up.

I held her hand and took her to the corner.

She looked at me surprisingly and furrowed her eyebrows with surprise.

"What happened?"

I looked at her and signalled her the same question.

She smirked looking at me and held my hand taking me the extreme corner and made me sat on a cushion.

"That is completely normal. He is your husband and he has all the rights and privileges to touch her wife,"

She stated and I asked.

'Anywhere?'

My forehead having wrinkled lines and she chuckled.

"Ofcourse anywhere,"

She took a pause and asked.

"Wait? What do you think happen between husband and wife?"

I turned timid instantly with her question. The much I know is the husband and wife make babies together. They can kiss on lips and cheeks. And, then I knew that one could mark on the neck.

But, touching there was extreme. I mean, couldn't it be done without touching everywhere. If he would ever do that. I would feel insanely timid and wetter than water.

'They make babies the way babies are made'

I signalled her and she cupped her forehead with her hands.

"And do you think that romantic thing can be done without touching, without feelings and emotions,"

Now, I thinned my eyebrows with literal confusion. I really never thought this way.

The extreme I had ever imagined with him was lying over his chest that too with clothes on.

That means he would also see me naked.

I signalled asking her and she sucked on her lips trying to hide her smile.

"Ruhani, I can't tell you everything in detail but if he ever gets romantic and you feel it right. Do not try to stop him,"

She said and now the tensions took over me to another level.

Wasn't it just sleeping together and do the deed. I mean why was touching everywhere even required.

Or may be I was overthinking and he wasn't like that kind of man.

"Come on let's go now,"

She held my hand and we both went for the breakfast where everyone was waiting for me.

Well, today was the last day of my trip as tomorrow I had to leave at any cost. He wasn't coming here at any cost also the functions and celebrations were done.

We enjoyed a lot and I wanted to spend this last peacefully talking to everyone.

I knew the Nikaah was pending but no Nikaah happens without the groom and since we were already married that wasn't required.

My whole day passed in talking and meeting everyone. I was flooded with gifts. Some were expensive jewellery while some were close to my heart.

My father gifted me the whole new collection of books specially binded for me. And my mother bought the new rubies set. While Nandani gifted me almost ten pairs of lehenga that I really loved to wear occassionally and even wearing one of them today.