52 ~ Ruhani Loves Aahil

17+ update
1k votes fastttt!!!!!

Ruhani POV

"Do not you play naughty with me, Ruhani,"

He muttered and I leaned in closer to peck his lips again slowly just for once.

I could feel the tension growing between us but I kept my hold on his wrist to restrain him from coming closer.

He sucked on his lips and muttered.

"I swear I will punish you hard for this,"

I smiled and lifted my eyebrow asking Seriously. He could not.

He gave me a tense look and I just tightened my hold on his wrist. His eyebrows thinned in a line with the growing heat between us and I moved my lip once again closer to his. I sucked his lips once and then moved my lips once again and slowly pulled back.

I saw his lips trembling and yearning for my touch and his breathing fastened as I pulled back.

I knew he would not claim me until I move my hand from his wrist. It was my privilege to control him which was duly given by him to me. And, seeing him controlling himself for the respect of my choice was making me tease him even more.

I lowered my gaze off his lips to his chest which was visible through the neck of his kurta. My eyes caught the hotness of his skin which was deadly and insanely beasty with the baby hair on his chest.

My hand moved through his chest and I used my fingers to reach the side of his kurta. Slowly pulling it over, I made him remove it.

My gaze landed on his naked chest. And, I could not stop myself from putting my palm on his chest and leaning in to place my lips over his chest.

He shudders with my touch and I hear his breathing getting fast.

"Ruhani,"

He groaned slowly and I felt his hand on the back side of my head as he slowly pulls my dupatta down off my head.

He held my nape and I felt his fingers messing with my already messy bun. He kept his other hand on my cheek and moved my face to look at him.

I did and I saw his eyes getting thirsty and his lips demanding more than ever before. He inhaled a deep breath and moved his finger to pull the nosering off my nose.

I gulped and moved my hand to hold his wrist before he could claim my lips. He stopped just an inch away and I felt his forehead touching mine as he closed his eyes with increased temptation and thinned his eyebrows with restraint.

"Please, Do not do this. Let me suck on your lips, please,"

He begged and I looked into his eyes. The look on his face made me suck on my lower lip and he cupped my cheek dangerously.

"You will regret doing this,"

He muttered against my face and I shook my head slowly signifying I would not.

I kept holding his wrist and used my other hand to move his hand away from my cheek. I leaned in again to the center of his neck and he groaned when I used my lips to suck on his neck, especially his Adam's apple.

I did not know when I became this comfortable but knowing how much I could affect him gave me the confidence to pursue the way I wanted to.

Yesterday, he told me to earn it and I was earning it.

I sucked on his neck harsher and he hissed in pain when he felt my teeth on his skin. His voice erupted butterflies and shooted sensations through my veins.