72 ~ He Begs For A Hug

1.2K votes fast!!!

Aahil POV

After meeting Ruhani, I came out to lead my army.

We all started our journey towards Ayzan Sultanate and I had already motivated my soldiers.

But, still, I wanted one-on-one combat with Ayzan Sultan and his sons because the involvement of soldiers would provoke them to use their canons and could lead to destruction.

I was prepared with one of my strategies and only for this day, I was preparing for the last six months.

It did not take much time to reach there and I asked my second-in-command to stay back with the whole army hidden. 

Leaving all my soldiers in a particular location, I marched only with the head commander to the Sultanate.

The soldiers standing in front of the door recognized me and opened the doors for us. He wished me and I wished him back with a smile.

Climbing down the horse, we both walked towards the meeting hall where we usually meet.

The attendees took us there and I looked at Ayzan Sultan entering the meeting court.

The hall was very big and well-decorated. They welcomed me with a smile and I realised that they did not know anything that happened to his daughter.

"Welcome, welcome Aahil,"

He said and I looked at his old yet tough face. He was smiling but deep down he was mad about the war being ended with a peace flag.

"I was waiting for you to hear the reason for hosting the white flag in the war,"

He said comfortably sitting on the throne. 

I inhaled a deep breath and moved my gaze around the hall to know how many soldiers were standing there. And how many of them were my supporters.

It was a quick review and I looked back at Ayzan Sultan.

"Sultan, we hosted a white flag because the war was unnecessary,"

He thinned his eyebrows looked at me and questioned.

"Unnecessary? By what means you are calling an important war Unnecessary?"

I took a few steps forward and tied my hand behind to look sharply into his eyes.

"The war was because your younger daughter, Ghazal is missing. Or should I say 'Was Missing'. But, now we have found her,"

He stood up from the throne and stepped down the stairs.

"You found her?"

He asked lifting his one eyebrow.

"Yes, I found her,"

He gulped and now his voice turned a little low.

"Where is she? Where did you find her?"

I took a few more steps closer and I looked sharply into his eyes.

"In your dungeons,"

He blinked and tried to look around and walked a little closer to me, threatening slowly.

"What the hell are you saying?"

I gulped and repeated in a high voice to make it audible to everyone present in the hall.

"YOUR DAUGHTER GHAZAL IS IN YOUR DUNGEONS,"

He inhaled a deep breath and looked at me with angry eyes.

He looked around and started.

"This is not possible. Is this some kind of joke?"

I shook my head and called.