75 ~ Ruhani Wants S*x

1.2k votes!!!

Aahil POV

I was feeling really anxious and I closed my eyes to calm down my heating-up face.

This was not normal. I was about to have dinner with my in-laws and it was altogether different and especially after what happened more than a month ago.

I looked at Ruhani, smiling at me with the impression of victory on her face and I smiled back nervously.

"Come,"

She said holding my biceps and pushing me forward towards the door.

The attendees looked at us and opened the door.

I straightened myself and collected all my courage to walk forward. As soon as I stepped inside with her, I looked at everyone already seated in their places.

"My wishes to everyone,"

I said in a noticeable voice and everyone looked at us. Her father and mother were smiling at me and her brother was smiling at her.

"Come, join us, quick,"

Her father said and we walked towards the dining table, approaching towards our seats. They were placed opposite her father, mother and brother.

"I hope you rested well,"

Her mother said with a smile and I cleared my throat a little to answer.

"Yes... Ammi,"

And, there was such an awkwardness that was killing me. They were looking at me, noticing me closely and then lightly laughing, smiling precisely.

"So... now you own Ayzan Sultanate too,"

His father said and the food was now started served.

I gulped lightly and nodded in answer.

"Yes, now I do,"

He smiled back and suddenly Haider spoke.

"Are you nervous? Please do not be, my parents just look serious, they are not serious at all,"

I turned my gaze to look at him, awkwardly and Ruhani laughed all of sudden.

I turned my gaze to her, sitting beside me and I also smiled looking at her.

"Do not be anxious, it is fine,"

She said in a slow voice I gulped and looked back at her parents again.

"Yes, now I do,"

I repeated with courage and looked at her father who smiled nodding at me.

"Yes, by the way, congratulations on such a terrific and difficult winning. And, the Sultans from the south and east sent me letters announcing you to be the Badshah-e-Sultans of the entire Arab. That means you will be able to represent northern Kabul in the great events,"

I felt slight goosebumps hearing it and exclaimed back.

"That is great news but I do not want it. I am happy with what I have. My people and family,"

He smilingly looked at me and said.

"Well thought, but with that title, you both will be able to help more people,"

I looked at the food for a moment that was smoking hot right now and filling the exotic aromas in the place.

"Yes, I will. I will think about it,"

I said and picked up the spoon to start eating just like the others.

"Abbujaan, you tell, have you written anything new?"