29 ~ A Letter from Sultan

1k votes fastttt!!!!

Ruhani POV

My mother again knocked the door but this time with the high intensity. Looking at the condition of my chamber. A fearful shiver ran down my spine if my mother would see all of this.

"Ruhani, Are you okay? Open the door. Your husband has send a letter for you,"

She said and words were enough to make me run and pull the door forgetting everything.

The noise of door opening echoed in the room and my sight fell on her hand holding the letter even before her face.

I forwarded my hand asking for it even without an good morning wishes and she slowly hands me over while her eyes were just scanning the chamber.

"What happened here?"

She asked immediately and now her big eyes scanning me from head to toe.

"Who did this to you?"

She asked with care and fear.

I ignored her for a moment and started unrolling the letter with a smile and some knots in my stomach.

My sight fell on his handwriting which I saw for the first time. The letters were written so beautifully with calligraphic tone that says how studious he was.

I was surprised to the extent that it made me smile widely.

"Ruhani? What is this? Who did this to your chamber? Look at me,"

My mother made me look at her and I now noticed her worried eyes.

"Why your jewellery and things scattered on the floor. Who broke your bangles?"

Well, I caught insanely off-guard with so many questions.

"Tell me,"

She asked again and I looked back to the horrific view. Honestly, I didn't know what to say. But, how could I tell my mother that her son-in-law showed up here and just practised romance with me. Deadly Romance.

"What happened? Ruhani,"

She asked again and suddenly.

"Ruhani, Bua Ji,"

The voice of Nandani caught our attention and she immediately interrupted looking at my face.

"Sultan is calling you. He said he need help... Ummm... Sorry I forgot but it's urgent,"

She tried to say with the fearful voice and my mother said.

"Sultan is not here, Nandani. He went for some meeting to Hamid Sultanate early morning,"

Oh My Goodness!!!

Her face turned pale instantly and then my mother looked at me.

"What the hell is going on here?"

Her voice now turned angry all of sudden as she must have smelled something fishy.

I just blinked my eyes with fear and Nandani tried to lie again.

"Umm, we both were playing last night here. The game... Ahmmm, the game...,"

She looked clueless and I just stared at her.

"The game of Stripping,"

"Whattttttt?"

My mother instantly reacted and my mouth hung open to listen what she just said.

"No, no, no, I mean yesss,"

She looked terrified.

"Yes, Bua, I mean Ruhani told me that she needs help with..."